38

I spent most of my time napping, eating, or hoping this baby would arrive. I was now nine months pregnant, and expecting out mini Rollins anyday. I was still on the road, much to my doctors horror. I think I was more pleasing for the boys in my last trimester of pregnancy compared to the first two. I slept in the car, they had food stashed for me, and the only thing I complained about was my back or sore feet. I thought that once the baby was born and a few months old, I could go back to work, in a real nursing job. I hadn't told Colby my idea, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like it. I think that they boys still planned to have me on the road once the little one was a couple of months old. As my due date got closer, I became more scared of becoming a mother. I didn't know how to raise a child, I knew how to care for them when they were sick. My mother didn't give me any clues or hints on what to do, growing up she was barely a mother. The only type of mother I knew I wanted to be, was the complete opposite of her.

Colby and I hadn't even picked out a name yet, that was one thing that slipped our minds. Part of me thinks that he'll want to name it Seth, or Colby junior, or after the shield. Considering Colby's life evolved around wrestling, I wouldn't be surprised. I laid on the couch in the boys dressing room, scrolling through lists of name on my phone. What even were some of names people were calling their babies? Why people named their babies ridiculous things and stupid spelling just confused me. I refused to give my baby a name that they might grow up to hate. I didn't know where Colby was, probably preparing for their new fued. I hated it when the boys had a fued, I worried too much. Instead of panicking some more about whether Colby would be thrown through a glass table again.

Lucas? Lucas Lopez, no.
Jake, Jacob? No.
Archer? Maybe.
Dylan, Alistair, Ethan, maybe.
Max, Thomas, Nathan, maybe.

Choosing a name is so hard. It's what your child will be know by for their whole life, it's stressing.

"I thought I told you not to frown?"

I looked up to see Colby leaning against the doorway with an unpleased look. I sighed and put my phone down, attempting to sit up.

"Is your match soon?" I asked quietly.

Colby knelt in front of me, taking my hands in his. "It is, but I want you to stop worrying." He brought my hands to his mouth and kissed my nuckle. "Now, you take yourself and our little man to catering, and enjoy a nice bowl of mash potato whilst I kick ass."

He stood, pulling me up with him before leaning down so his forehead touched mine. "I will okay, I promise" he whispered, his hands cupping my face. He leant down for what he called his 'good luck kiss'.

I sighed as he walked out the door, leaving me in my own thoughts. I did what he said anyway, taking myself and the baby to catering. Everyone stared at me, shocked that I was sill here being so heavily pregnant. I sat down in the back and slowly ate my potato, not as interested in the craving as I used to be. Normally, everyone left me alone, which I liked, but this time all the chairs were pulled out from the table and people sat down. I looked up from my mashed potato in confusion at the five women that sat around me. I recognised some, Nattie, and some that came in back when I was on prac but I didn't know their names.

"Hey Caitey, how you going?" Nattie asked as she ate something that did not look appetising at all.

"I'm good" I said still in confusion. "Just ready for this one to be born." Not all the girls at the table were smiling at me or looked happy to be near me. It made me so uncomfortable, and I didn't have Colby to protect me.

"How much longer?" Nattie asked, side eyeing some of the other girls. As she said that, I noticed cameras appearing from no where, meaning once again I was in the middle of filming for total divas.

"Any day now" I said with a smile, placing my hand on my stomach. I looked like I was having twins, Colby was convinced I was.

"How exciting, a mini you or a mini Rollins." I just nodded, unsure of what to say.

"So have you decided on a name yet?" One of the other's asked me. She had an incredibly annoying voice, it made me cringe.

I shook my head, "no, not yet." As soon as I said that, the rush of nausea that I experienced earlier before the arena hit me again. "Excuse me" I said before quickly standing and running as quick as I could out of catering. Hopefully they cut that bit out.

I ran to the nearest toilet, but only made it to the sink. This was the second time today it had happened. The nausea and the pains could only mean one thing, the baby was far away. I just hoped that the baby waited until tomorrow when we were back home to make his entrance. I held onto the walls as I slowly made my way back to the boys dressing room. Maybe it was just bad potato? I stopped and let out a small squeal as the pain sharpened.

Please be fake labour pains.

"Are you okay Seth's wife?" I looked and saw a crew member and photographer standing near me, looking at me in confusion as I hung onto the wall. Seth's wife? No ones ever called me that.

"Yeah I'm okay, just a little nauseous." Another pain shot through me and I tried to put on a brave face.

"Should we get Seth?"

"I'm just going to lay down" I said, whilst trying to lift myself off the wall. I smiled at them weakly before walking into the dressing room where I screamed.

This was no fake labour pain.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt something warm run down my leg. Shaking I looked down and nearly screamed again. My water broke.

My mind started to panic. What did I do? Who did I tell? How did I tell Colby? He was in a match. I let out another moan of pain as a flash went off.

"Are you serious?" I snapped at the photographer who was taking photos of me as it was something a paparazzi would want. "Fuck off!" I yelled at them.

"Are you okay?" Nattie rushed in the room after watching my outburst. She stopped and her eyes widened as she looked at the floor.

"My water broke" I whimpered, leaning over in pain as I contraction shot through me.

Her mouth fell open as she looked at me. "Oh my, oh, oh" she fumbled before realising what was going on. "Someone get Seth!" She yelled out the corridor.

"What's wrong?" A runner poked his head around the door.

"Tell him his wife's in labour" she demanded. The runner looked at her in shock before running off.

"Everything's going to be okay, just breathe" she tried to calm me in a soothing tone.

I turned to the tv and saw one of the crew from the time keepers area to up to the ring getting Colby's attention. Joe got the pin and joined Jon as they listened to what he was saying. The camera was on Colby as no one knew what was going on, no even the commentators. Colby's eyes widened before he grabbed the belt out of the guys hands and ran up the ramp. I breathed a sigh of relief as I knew he was coming.

"Caitey!" He yelled as he ran into the room, the boys behind him. He picked me up in his arms turning to the door, "let's have a baby."

Its baby time

Please vote!

Unedited.