30

"So the reason I've gained weight isn't from the potato" I paused, pulling the belt from behind my back. "It's because there's a mini champion on the way" I said as I wrapped the belt around my stomach.

Colby's mouth fell open as he looked from my face to my stomach.

"Are you- you're" he stuttered, reaching out to touch the belt that matched his. I saw a flash go off and knew that the moment he touched the belt was captured.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered.

My breath hitched in my throat as I nervously looked at Colby for an answer. He seemed in shock has eyes kept flicking between the two belts. I knew that Jon and Joe were standing behind the door, I could hear Joe telling Jon to shut up.

"C-Colby?" He had to say something.

His fighters ran over the two belts once again before finally looking up at me. "Is it mine?" He whispered.

My eyes widened and part of me wanted to slap him. "Of course" I said without trying to sound hurt.

"We're having a baby" he whispered again. Okay, they weren't joking when they said baby steps.

I grabbed his hands, "yes Colby, were having a baby."

His face lit up and touched the belt one more time before pulling me into his arms and twirling me in the air.

"Were having a baby!" He yelled as he spun me around. Jon took this moment to open the door and join in.

"A shield baby?!"

Colby sat me down on my feet, but kept hold of me. "Yes, ambrose, There's a mini Rollins on the way."

"Rollins? Who said it was a mini you?" Jon asked with his arms crossed.

"Me" Colby replied simply and shrugging.

For once I didn't care about the small crowd that gathered. Colby hoisted me into the air once more, letting the photographer take as many photos as they wanted. I'm sure there would be one in there for an announcement photo.

"I can't believe there's a mini champion in there" Colby whispered into my ear as he held onto me tightly. "Let's get you back to the hotel, fed, and to bed" he declared as he placed me back on my feet. And just like that, old Colby was back.

"You should name it Dean" Jon said as we walked into the car park.

Colby shook his head, "no way am I naming my son after you."

Jon scoffed, flipping his hair. "Who even said it was a boy, Rollins?"

I giggled at the Ambrollins interaction, opening the boot to put my bag in.

"No" Colby growled from behind me, dropping his bags and picking up mine.

"I can pick up a bag Colby" I sighed.

"No, no heavy lifting."

I huffed as there was no point arguing with him. I sat in the passenger seat of Colby's car and waited for him to finish his little session with Jon.

"For your information ambrose, it is a boy, I know this" Colby stated, shutting the boot. Jon laughed at him, raising his hands in defeat.

"Whatever you say" he said before getting in the car with Joe.

Colby got in the driver seat, but didn't start the car. "My mum wants to meet you" he said quietly.

Oh god, not parents.