40

I never imagined being a mum, especially at such a young age. Three years ago when I started uni, I didn't think I would be enough for someone to have a child. Now I'm married, and have my own little boy. My life has being a roller coaster, but blink and you miss it. I wonder if my mum thinks of me. If she wonders where I am, what I'm doing. She will never have the privilege to call my son her grandson, she doesn't deserve that title.

It has been two months since I gave birth to Jackson, and my life has never being the same. I never knew how possible it was to do so much in one day until I had him. Jon and Joe were the proud first people to see Jackson, both men shed a tear. I haven't being on the road since Jackson's birth, much to Colby's annoyance. Colby hated being separated from Jackson. On his days off he took Jackson to black and brave with him. He set up a space in the back that's now called 'Jackson zone'. Mainly a port a cot and nappy supply for him whilst Colby takes his class. There was no doubt about it that Jackson was Colby's son. They shared the same curly hair and dark eyes. The resemblance was beautiful. Colby constantly thanked me for bringing Jackson into the world and giving him a son.

Today will be my first day back on the road since Jackson's arrival. And per Colby's request, Jackson will be attending too. How does a two month old attend raw? Snuggled up in a baby capsule with medical supplies on top. Colby is literally sneaking his son in as he didn't get the okay from the bosses. Backstage was no place for a baby, but there was no way I was going to be here and Jackson not. The world of WWE and the fans hadn't actually met Jackson or got a glimpse of him apart from the horrible family photo that Colby posted that was taken minutes after Jackson's birth. Colby was trying to keep Jackson's life as normal as possible. I knew the second I stepped in the building the only thing I would be doing was introducing Jackson to the people he would grow up around.

Colby was very stressed about Jackson's first appearance. He wanted to be early, earlier than usual so we had a smooth walk in. He wanted no one to notice Jackson, and I wanted him settled. He was exactly like his father, stubborn and fussy. I don't think there was any part of me in Jackson, and it made me jealous of Colby. Colby continually said that he had my lips, which was strange. He told me I had the most beautiful smile which came from beautiful lips, and Jackson had a melting smile from cute baby lips, so it all made sense to him. I think he was just trying to make up for Jackson looking exactly like him.

I packed and re packed Jackson's bag three times before we left the house. I think I was more nervous than Colby for Jackson's first visit. Although I never thought any superstar would try and harm or speak of harming Jackson, I still couldn't get the idea of it out of my head. Colby said that I was having post traumatic stress episodes after being nearly kidnapped whilst pregnant with Jackson, maybe I'm just overreacting. We left three hours earlier than normal as we knew we would half to make stops for Jackson. I rested my head against the window as Colby drove. I was still exhausted from Jackson's birth, I haven't had a good night sleep since. I caught Colby watching Jackson sleep through the rear view mirror and my heart fluttered. Most people would think our relationship moved quickly, but to me it was just right.

I let out a sigh of relief as we pulled into the arena car park. There was no one here except crew, meaning we had time with Jackson to ourselves. Since there was no one here, Colby decided that we didn't need to cover Jackson just yet, and we walked into the arena just like before Jackson entered this world. There was a lot of Seth in Colby now. He was a protective father. After dropping off Colby's stuff in the locker room, we decided to take Jackson on a tour of the arena. But what seemed to be Jackson's favourite part, was the ring. Even back home, Colby always had him laying in the ring as he showed him how to do punches and kicks. His students found it quite funny. You didn't even have to know Jackson was Colby's son to know there was wrestling in his family, he loved the ring. His adorable smile reminded me of when I first met Colby.