35

I was glad that my morning sickness had toned down, the constant pulling over whilst on the road was quite annoying. Not for me, for Colby. He could never be late. I was nearly at the three month point of my pregnancy, and it was slowly starting to feel real, despite the fact I spent the first two months not even being aware of it. I just had a bad feeling about today. I didn't want Colby to attend raw. I begged him all day. But here we were anyway, in another city that I've never heard of for Monday night raw.

I wandered around the arena like I quite usually did. I was wandering and trying to find my place and this new environment. I wasn't so scared anymore after the whole kidnaping incident. I don't know if they were going to do it, but the thought terrified me enough. Colby and I's wedding announcement had gotten mixed reception, which lead to me not using my social media at all. By now my family probably knew about Colby and the baby. I wondered what they thought sometimes but I knew it was a waste of energy. Calling Colby my husband was still strange to me. The fact that I'm pregnant has only just started to sink in, so god knows when I'll realise I'm married. I did think whether Colby and I would get a honeymoon, but I guess with all the travelling we do we could class that as our honeymoon.

I found myself a quite spot by the back entrance of the arena. There was no crew rushing around or any superstars having a beef with other superstars. I had time to myself. Since coming here it had been from city to city and no me time. I thought I would settle in to road life quicker, and take it easier. I often thought of my life pre Colby and laughed at it. I was a lonely, shy, and depressed girl, afraid of the world. I didn't even want to do my prac with WWE, and now I'm married to the man. Colby showed me a side of me that I didn't know existed. It was a side of me that I never thought I would know, or have someone show me. Nathaniel broke me down so much I never thought there was any chance of me being built up. Colby was in one way, my lifesaver. There was still parts of my past that he didn't know, and I didn't want him too know.

"Deep in thought?"

I looked up and saw the mop of hair I had grown to love. I smiled up at Colby and lifted my head from its resting position on my knees.

"Sitting like that could hurt the baby" Colby lectured. Lately, Colby was the fun police. Everything I do could hurt the baby.

"Colby, the baby is the size of a strawberry" I laughed and patted the ground next to me. I smiled in content as he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me closer. Colby fixed all my problems.

"I just want you two to be okay" he whispered, kissing my hair as he pulled me closer.

"I'm more worried about you" I whispered back, looking up at him.

Colby sighed and met my gaze. "C, everything is going to be okay, alright? I'm going to go out there win my match and come back so we can cuddle."

But I didn't believe him.

Something just didn't feel right. But I knew there was no way in stopping him from doing his match, so I had to hope I was just feeling things.

"Come on its nearly time." I took Colby's extended hand as he stood, pulling myself to my feet. I watched as he got ready for his match, wondering what he'll be like when the baby comes.

"Are you going to stay here?" He asked, pulling a shirt over his head and wetting his hair. I nodded and waited for him to finish before placing a small kiss on his lips.

"Be careful" I whispered, my worry still evident.

"I will be" he kissed my cheek before leaving and heading for the gorilla.

I just hope so.

I laid on the couch and watched Colby's match. Despite the fact I cringed every time he got a hit, I loved watching him. I hop he has the same smile on his face when the baby arrives. I kept my hand on my stomach as the match continued.