32

It had become apparent to me, that I live a very strange life. I am pregnant, I just got engaged and now I just eloped. None of this had sunk in. I am Caitey Lopez. The world knew there was a mini Rollins, and I hadn't even come to terms with that. I felt like I was in a bubble that was about the burst and that bursting was my sanity and mind. Everything right now was too much. I wanted to be alone in a bath with a bottle of moscato, but no I couldn't be. I'm only in the first few stages of pregnancy, and it's already starting to take a toll on me. My emotions were the most effected. I was all over the place. I should be happy, I just married Colby. Instead I'm laying in his arms in our hotel room wondering why. It was happening again. After missing Colby so much, there is just too much of him now. I needed a break. Me being their nurse wasn't a good idea. Colby and I needed time apart but with the baby that would never happen. I just needed to find me. I didn't know who I was before, and I definitely have no idea now.

Colby started to stir behind me. His facial hair tickling my bare shoulder.

"Moscato" I whispered, knowing he was still asleep.

After we got back from what I think was illegally entering the arena, Colby made sure that the whole hotel knew we just got married. I passed out in Colby's arms which was how I woke.

"Mmmm" Colby mumbled out against my shoulder. I didn't look back at him, just massaged his head with my hand.

"Good morning Mrs Lopez" Colby whispered seductively, kissing my neck. I giggled and pushed him away playfully.

"Morning husband" I laughed before cuddling back into my pillow.

"Mm how I like how that sounds" he whispered again, his fingers gently rubbing my hips

"No big boy" I pointed my finger at him before turning over completely. Colby fake gasped behind me before he laughed evilly. I lifted my head slightly to see what he was doing, that laugh could only mean a few things.

"Colby" I warned, having a feeling I knew what he was doing. Colby smirked and laughed again when he realised I had no where to go. He pounced, jumping on my back trapping me as his hands attacked my sides.

"Colby!" I squealed, trying to sway his hands away.

"Oh you don't like it like this" he asked even though there was no answer needed. "Then I'll just flip you over" he said as he flipped me onto my back, confining his assault.

"Colby, Colby no, I'm going to-" but it was already too late. I felt the warm rush between my legs and my cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Oh god. Can I just run away now?

Colby looked at me confused before he looked down and realised. "Oh" he said with a laugh at the end. Could this be anymore embarrassing? "Come on, lets get you in the shower" he said, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

Colby's latest obsession was washing me. Ever since I told him I was pregnant, it was his favourite thing to do. His hands slowly ran over my growing stomach. I would have a bump soon, and I wasn't sure who was more excited, Colby, Jon or me. Jon had already apparently claimed himself godfather, and Joe said that a godmother wasn't needed so the baby would have two godfathers. This literally was a shield baby.

Colby wrapped the towel around me before sitting me down on the closed toilet. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he turned the hair dryer on. Although this was sweet, Colby had started doing it all the time like I couldn't take care of myself. He ran the brush through my hair gently as he followed it by the hairdryer. Colby was in one way, my mini stylist.