King For A Day *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

                              King for a Day:

"Hey, Hey!"

"Mike, help me."

"Vic, take her away."

I blinked, and tried to get a focus on what was happening, but my vision remained blurry I couldn't see their faces very well. The drunk bastard had slammed my head upon the pavement a couple times, that I believe I was bleeding. I couldn't see him, or feel him on top of me anymore. 

Suddenly, I felt arms being wrapped around me slowly and carefully, I actually felt fear of who was taking me away, but I was taken away from this scene. Unable to move.

+ + +

As I opened my eyes, I began to feel the heaviness of my body and my head, and all I felt was dizziness. 

I looked around and I saw that I was in some sort of bus. You could tell. 

As I looked around, I noticed that I was lying on a couch, and this was sort of the living room? Since there were bunks... I quickly stood up. Where am I? Where am I? Who does this bus belong to? So many questions ran inside my head, I couldn't know how to process everything, or even know what to think or say. I was speechless, and unable to speak. I held my head with my hands, in bewilderment, feeling an extreme pounding inside my skull, it hurt in ways I... I did not recognized where I was, but the last thing I remember was that I was with that drunk bastard... My eyes widened, and horror filled inside my veins. Oh god no, Oh my god please no. Instinctively, I looked down in-between my thighs and placed my hand there. No sign of... blood.

"You look a little tense, here, have some water..."

The abrupt sound of a new voice caused me to jump. 

I looked behind me, and saw a man who had dark long, brown, wavy hair. His brown eyes looked into mine with so much concern, was he worried? I looked at his features closer, and I noticed... he didn't look like one of the drunk guys who attacked me. He, in fact was wearing decent and not hobo-type clothing. He was wearing a black beanie, and some t-shirt along with black pants. He had no visible tattoos on his arms, but wore just one nose ring. It took a long time to register the whole situation. I scooted back on my seat, completely alert. Who is he??? Then, that's when I recognize him, and I swear my heart started beating faster.

"Um, you okay there?" He chuckles, worriedly. No, you freakin' assbutt.

"Is she awake?" Another voice asked.

I look over his figure, and see a new figure approach; a guy with black long hair with brown high-lights. He was wearing a black shirt with some 'A' put upside down, along with black skinnies. His blue-type of eyes looked at me in curiosity, but maybe it was just me. This is unbelievable.

"Yeah, she's just a little shocked..." The guy in front of me, his name was Vic and he was the vocalist of the band called Pierce the Veil. Oh my fucking hell, it's like the start of a fan fiction. Jesus fu... Vic chuckled, noticing my expression. And dear god is his voice so fucking cute and raspy.. I mean come on! I only heard him speak in interviews, and songs, but not 10 fucking centimeters away from me! By the way, I am exaggerating, but we did had our distance though.

"Oh," Kellin said, the guy with the high-lights, the vocalist of Sleeping With Sirens, giving his signature laughing smile. Oh Kellin, your small self. I mean, of course I got to know that smile since I've seen it in the interviews he's in. But come on.. This is Kellin Quinn we're speaking of! I can not help but start to feel self conscious about myself. Crap, I probably do look horrible. BUT THEY'RE SO FREAKING CUTE.

"Well, nice to meet you..." Kellin said, breaking off the silence, offering his hand.

"Isabella," I finish for him quickly, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you Bella," He replied, smiling.

"Nice to meet you too.. Kellin." I say and smile a little, oh my god get me out of here. I am going to puke out of excitement. Does that even make sense? Nope, it does not.

I glance at Vic, who's smiling slightly, such an adorable mexican!

"Are you OK?" He asks sitting down next to me. I, then, remember I was about to get raped by a drunk. I then start shaking at the thought. What happened? Did he... Did he..

"Did he..." I gulp, "...?" I look at him, nervously.

"No, thank god we came on time." He said.

Oh I feel better. I can't imagine that horrible thought of him being on top of me.. Ew. I so need a shower.

"But it seems he was hurting you too..." Kellin said frowning. I suddenly felt a pain in the back of my head, and my hair. Goddammit that drunk can yank hair like a woman.

"You stopped bleeding on your lip." Vic said and sighed.

"I bet I don't look pretty looking," I say, trying to neat my hair but its useless. Its going to look like I tried teasing my hair but instead I look like a crackhead who just came out of bed.

Vic chuckled and also did Kellin.

"You just got a couple bruises on your body, and your lips torn. But besides that your face looks great." Vic blurt out, almost trying to cheer me up, somewhat.

I sighed, "Well this wasn't a good day for me.." I mumble, caressing my arm.

Kellin looked at me slightly confused, "Your whole day.. Was?"

"Not saying that being manhandled is something good." Vic added, eyeing Kellin at the corner of his eyes.

I tilted my head to one side and caressed my neck, "Well, I came late to your guy's show, one of my many favorite bands in the world. Because of my parents, I couldn't come earlier, and when I did came here I got attacked by a whole bunch of drunks and almost got raped. Not so good of a day I'm having." I reply, chuckling a bit.

Kellin nodded, "I understand."

Vic then slightly smiled, "Well, we can try to make the night at least better,"

Kellin looked at Vic in question.

"What do you mean?" I ask holding my cheek.

"Well, you can hang out with us for a couple of hours, and later we can take you home. I mean we're not leaving here till tomorrow." Vic replied, shrugging a bit.

This was unreal. Were they really going to do this? What the hell.. This is unbelievable. "What...?" I slightly gasped, feeling somehow excited yet afraid of this being a dream. Damn, I hate it when that happens!

"Yeah, why not?" Kellin chuckled, sitting next to me.

"I mean, you didn't see our performance, and missed the signing and all... I'm completely torn about it, but hey, I'd do anything to make a fan happy. Besides, we caught the bad guys, pretty sure they're paying it good, so let's celebrate!" Vic smiled nervously, running his fingers through his hair. Kellin smiled and looked back at me, "So you're up to it?"

I nod, of course! I will not miss this for anything in the world! "Sure!"

Vic looks down at me and I see his cheeks flush a little, "Um, your.... shirt ... is ... ripped a little..."

"Oh.. shit..!" Kellin turned around quickly, "I did not notice that, damn Vic you're such a perv."

Realizing so, I quickly tried to cover myself, but my shirt was torn enough that they saw my bra so it was pretty much useless. But...Holy shit. This was embarrassing, holy fuck... "I-I-I-U-Um-I-Em-I-" I stuttered, trying to cover myself the best I could. God dammit I am slow. I looked up, seeing that Vic was looking away, "Um, you can borrow a shirt of mine.. If you don't mind..." He said, chuckling. I nodded eagerly, "Yes, please." He nodded and walked down the small hall, where the bunks were, and walked into a room from the back of the bus.

Well this is very awkward... But.. Holy shit wasn't I hype.