Hold On Till May *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

Hold On Till May

Every thing fell apart just then.

Don't you ever think that when you remember when you loved a person once, even if they broke your heart, it was impossible to even believe that they ever did it? When you love someone, you tend to bring up a couple of excuses that make things seem less painful to the wrong which they have done. When it comes to that person you love, you can't really find the negatives because you've become so infatuated at the idea of perfection in your relationship. Never have I ever thought something bad about Michael. He was never an asshat, and It's hard to even think he is. It's hard to realize that you have to move on for your own good.

"Guys, shut up. She probably has a headache."
"Shut up,"
"No you shut up,"
"SHUT UP!"
"You freakin' turtle."
"I'm going to throw you out the window, watch."
"Shut up you guys, seriously. Stop being immature."
"It's him! Not me."

I slowly open my eyes, hearing so many voices. I automatically held the back of my head with my hand, soon realizing how light-headed I was. I could easily faint again. My sight was slightly blurry, but then it began to clear up. As I looked around me, I saw four unknown faces--slightly blurred out--But in after a couple of seconds I recognized them. My heart skipped a beat in utter confusion but soon was replaced with disappointment. I thought it was Vic and the rest of the crew. Instead it was my parents. And these people wouldn't have their numbers to call them, and make them show up. Half of the people here know I know them. Jeez. Those high hopes. I sighed. Yeepee.

"Darlin' you okay?" Mom asked.

Mom, Dad, Jack and Grace were in front of me.

"Yes, I'm fine." I replied with a slight smile, pushing myself up from the couch.

"That Michael guy's a jerk." Jack scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Tell me something i don't know." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Mom and Dad laughed.

Grace rolled her eyes and looked at me, "Well he did me a favor--Putting you on your place."

Oh for fucktruck whorenugget shitonastick please help me. I'm two seconds close to beat the shiznet out of her.

"What?" I asked, getting up the couch slowly. I eyed her, tilting my head to one side.

She laughed, "I loved the way you cried your eyes out on the pavement. So dramatic."

That's it. I'm beating the hell out of her.

I lunged forward, but a wave of dizyness washed over me, causing me to stumbled backwards and fall down onto the couch again.

"Whoa, calm down girl." Jack quickly reached over, grabbing hold of me.

Grace smirked. You are so getting sent to hell.

"No wonder why the minute guys sleep with you, they leave."
"At least I have experience." She spat back, crossing her arms.
"Oh," I laughed, "Sure."
Grace rolled her eyes.
The house phoned ringed.

"I'll go get it," Mom said soflty and walked out the living room. My Mom looked very upset, and I knew for a fact she was gonna say something. My mom always hated when I brought up these sex topics, but come on, my sister just had to stop misusing her body like that.

I managed to get up, with Jack's help.

Then I panicked, "Where's my bag?!"

"Don't worry, it's right here," Dad said holding it up. I breathed in relief. My special camera was in there. "Want some water?" He asked, and I nodded. He headed out the living room.

Silence.

"I need to call Mariella, she must be panicking by the way I hanged up on her." I sighed, and took out my phone from my bag.

"We called her, and we told her you're safe." Grace said lazily.

I looked at her, surprised. "Oh, wow thanks."

She nods and looks at Jack, "Want to head to that party? Cuz I'm going."

I tilted my head to one side, "Party?"

She looked at me and nodded with a sigh, "My friend's are having a party... And we're already late because of you."

I sighed, she'll never change.

"Um, are you okay Bella?" Jack asks.

I nod, "Yeah, my head hurts but out of that I'm fine."

He nods and looks at Grace, "Let's go."

Grace smiles and looks at me, and scratches her head. "Um... want to...come?" She asks.

Surprise, Surprise.

____________________________________________________________

"A girl I used to date once told me that her parents neglected her as a child. She remembered climbing this tree in her backyard and hiding from them just to see if they would look for her, or even notice that she was gone. I always thought it was such a sad story and I wrote this song for her. It also talks about the ups and downs in the relationship we've had recently." - Vic Fuentes explaining the meaning behind 'Hold On til May'