Whiskey With My Friends *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

                       Whiskey With My Friends

Once the doors had opened, we stepped out of the elevator.

Jaime decided to lead us to the room we were all staying at, since he thought it might actually be a good time for a sleepover... And it was only for a night, so I don't even know if that was a good choice or not, knowing that there might only be two beds. Perhaps this isn't gonna work too well...? Uhhh... Depends how small the room is. Probably it's not that small.

Jaime entered the key, which turns out to be a card instead. He swiped it, and swung the door open. It looked dark inside, but once Jaime turned on the lights I saw that it wasn't small but indeed a bit, farily, big. There were two big beds on the right side of the room, while there was a flat-screen placed upon a furniture placed on the wall in front of the beds. Right in front of the TV, there was a small coffee table, which had a couple of magazines on top.  Besides the windows, there were two couch-seats, fluffy and clean. The windows were perfectly tucked in by a nice color of light brown curtains. Right besides the couch seats there was a a small fridge along with a small desk which had a lamp placed on top, which also had a glass bottle... I suppose it was some type of liquor since... I mean, it did look like it. And a couple of glass cups were placed besides it. 

Oh jesus f--

Mike threw Tony on one of the beds, causing Tony to groan in complaint.

Vic looked around, nodding in approval. "Very fancy." He said touching the TV's edges.

Jaime entered the small hallway, leading to the bathroom. "Gonna pee!" He announced, and shut the door.

Tony lazilly got up the bed, and glanced at the bottle placed upon the desk besides the bed. He gave that slurry smile, you could tell he was a bit way too happy at... The bottle. It was whiskey, yup it was whiskey. "Ohh! Me want some," He slurred, reaching out towards it, but miserably failed and fell onto the floor.

"Whoa there buddy! I think you had enough." Mike replied, holding him up to his feet.

Tony shook his head with a pout, "Fuck you mean, I want some! Can I have some? Can I!" He insistently persuaded Mike with puppy eyes. In defeat, Mike sighed, not wanting to deal with his crap anymore. He handed the bottle towards Tony, not bothering to look down at him.

Vic chuckled and plopped down on the couch-seat by the window. 

I walked towards Tony, a bit concerned of this sudden addiction. "Um Tony, I think you-"

Tony pressed the bottle onto my lips and tried to tilt the bottle a bit, trying to push he liquid in.

I grasped the bottle and pushed it away, "Tony, what the fuck!" I gasped.

He chuckled, "Drink soooomeeee." He insisted, giving a cheeky grin.

I sighed, "I'm not going to-"

He did it again, but this time some of the whiskey traveled inside my mouth, and danced down my throat. I took a large gulp, and took a nice deep breath after Tony pulled the bottle away. He chugged the bottle down and pulled away with a gulp, "Mmmm." 

The liquid burned my throat, and it stung like a motherfreaking whore. At some point I thought the whiskey was going to burn my throat out. It was only a few seconds after that It felt kind of nice, and sweet, it was a nice sensation. My taste buds were satisfied, and I wanted more of the sweet and rough taste. "Give me that," I took the bottle away from Tony's grip, and the unexpected happened: I chugged the bottle, and I soon noticed it was almost done. Tony laughed, and looked down at the desk where there laid another bottle. Well, shit.