The Cheap Bouquet *

_________________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

The Cheap Bouquet

Once we all headed into the backyard, it got even darker, but the backyard lights were making it less obscure. Everything look pretty, and even though it wasn't the cliche fancy house band members would have, it was something new. It seemed the boys put this place up together, and took a bit of time to make it uptight. Flowers were planted around the backyard, a stack of black tires were on the side, a couple of seats were placed by the pool, and a couple of empty bottles were scattered by them. Jaime noticed this, and eyed me for a second before rushing towards the trashcan, and picking the bottles up the ground and putting them into the trash.

"The pool's clean." Vic stated, turning towards me. I look at him, and nod, understanding.

Mike, Jaime and Tony exchanged glances, and quickly gathered up pulling me with them. I groaned, feeling squished by everyone. "What's going on?" I ask, lifting up my head to look at everyone.

"Let's throw him off," Jaime whispered, eyeing all of us, suggestively.

My eyes widened a little, concerned. "What?"

"You do it..." Tony pushed Jaime, seeming a bit uncomfortable. "I don't want to end up like you did... like last time."

Everyone looked down, seeming ashamed. Jaime noticed this, and his eyes almost popped out of its sockets, shocked. "Really?!" Jaime squinted, unbelievably, his eyes flickering from Tony to me. Everyone chuckled a bit, seeing as Jaime flushed slightly. Jaime noticed this and glared at them, and they just shrugged looking away from him. "Alright, fine, I'll do it." he rolled his eyes, and leaned back, unwrapping his arms from Mike and Tony.

"He can swim right?" I asked, looking up at Mike and Tony, seeing as Jaime walked off.

Mike laughed, exposing his teeth, "Yes, he can. Don't worry."

"But-" I was interrupted by screaming.

"AH! You fuck-" Splash.

We all looked and saw Jaime give a huge smile in triumph. I looked down to see Vic swimming towards the surface, gasping, and wiping his face with the palm of his hands. That's when I saw him...

I paused, seeing as he flipped his hair side to side, sprinkling water from his hair everywhere. He let out a breath, his lips nice and wet... He was dripping, and shoot, did he look like a model. Wait. What. My eyes widened all the way to the roof top. Just kidding, but freaking shit. I swallowed hard, and looked around, checking to see if anybody saw me.

"You...!" he cussed under his breath, infuriated, floating in the water.

Jaime just stood there at the edge of the pool, hands in pockets, bursting into laughter. At this moment they looked like children, just by the way Jaime's body shook in laughter, and how he stuck his tongue out at Vic. And just one glance at Vic, and I see him with a grumpy face. Soon, he dragged Jaime in by pulling his leg.

"A-AH!" Jaime screamed, slippering.

Another splash.

I laughed, watching them fight inside the water, they look like kids. "Wow."

Tony hysterically laughed at them, clinging onto Mike as he laughed as well.

Jaime flapped his arms, creating more splashes. Vic looked towards his way, and accidentally swallowed water, causing him to choke.