Roots Beneath Ideals

Rain: Hiya tacos! :D Well, I've recieved my laptop yesterday and lemme tell you how sexy it is ;) pssst, my background's ptv c; (by the way, i named my laptop piercey :D) Anyway, i've wrote this whole shit yesterday and today and i HOPE you enjoy it! :D Idk if I got hw or not.. o.O well if I did, I'll do it tomorrow morning *wink* tehehe.. Anyway VOTE + COMMENT if you love this story with all your heart! <3 I'll cry a waterfall if there aren't votes :c or comments :c HEHE

Dedication: @papafuentes ! She has commented on mostly all the chappys and she's awesome for that! <3

* Bulls * In * The * Bronx *

 I never knew i was going to be exposed to this type of risk. I can't explain how much I loved Jaime, it was impossible to describe it with words. Maybe I've never loved anyone like him before, in my life. It's very sad to know that nobody have ever loved me like he did. I did have boyfriends in the past, but they were either assholes who just played with me, or I were their fun. Of course I didn't gave myself to any of them, but almost made the mistake to. Everyone is blinded in a relationship, and it's sad to know everyone isn't how you think they are. I always thought any boyfriend I would have, they would respect who I was, what I loved, and would simply love me for who I was. But it's not like that; reality is cruel. Michael was one of them who started so peachy, so nice and "the one" but then, they ended up being a complete asshole and one who only craved for sex. I was stupid enough to believe him, but one is always blind in love. So they say. Now, i have found the one, the one who respected me, who loved me, who stuck to my side. We made more than a week together, and he was already my everything. Jaime has done so much to me, in such little time, it's amazing and unbelievably beautiful how amazing he has been. Soon the flashbacks came, and played in my mind, making me choke with my tears.

Jaime approached me, with a smile, his hands behind his back. I chuckled and peeked over, but he moved. "Jaime, what do you have on your back?" I giggled, trying to hold him still but he kept moving. He closed the door behind him with his foot, and chuckled "A surprise," He hummed. I raised an eyebrow, "A surprise? For me.. or for Vic?" I smirked. His eyes widened, but soon he just shook his head and laughed, "No silly! For you, of course." He smiled and extended a hand of his, exposing a red rose. His other arm was wrapped around me, holding me softly. My heart literally jumped, making my skin tingle because of his touch and this rose.. I smiled and cleared my throat, still surprised. He handed me the rose, and my fingers wrapped around it. "Wow.. Jaime, thanks." I smiled. He grinned and wrapped his other arm around me, holding me against him. I chuckled, staring down at the beautiful red rose. "I saw this beautiful rose in a beautiful garden, there was only one standing still.. And it reminded me of you," He whispered. I smiled and looked up at him, and wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him closer. "You're.. amazing." I breathed out. He smiled softly, "So are you." I automatically closed my eyes and leaned forward. Soon both our lips met, making me chuckled a little feeling his lips tickle upon mine.

Tears sprung my eyes, and all I felt like doing is cry. Why did I have to do this to him? He was so sweet ... so loving .. so amazing. He didn't deserve this! He didn't! That monster, Michael just had to ask me to do this. But i had no choice, I had to.. for my parents…

Anger.

I glanced up at Michael, and glared at him. He sure was the devil himself. His lips formed a smirk, and i just wanted to punch that smirk off of his ugly little face. He held my phone in his hand, gesturing me to answer. I sighed and gave a nod, making him place my phone on my ear. It ringed, and soon I heard him.. Jaime. And it just made me choke, but i had to act strong and cold. I had to do this. "Hello? Bella? Is that you?" He asked. I gulped, "Yes, Jaime, it's me." I replied. Michael and Grace smirked, while Mariella gave me a "I'm sorry" look, and she indeed looked like wanting to kill these two. "Bella! I've been worried about you...Where are you? Do you need me to pick you up where you are?" He asked, softly. I closed my eyes and breathed, "No Jaime." I replied coldly. I imagined him having a confused face, and it made me more and more frustrated. I couldn't do this to Jaime, I couldn't! "Bella, what's wrong?" He asked. I felt like choking, like killing myself at this moment. I just can't… I can't! "Jaime.. I ..." I gulped. "Bella?" He trailed off, unsure.

"Jaime I can't do this." I replied
"What do you mean, Bella?"
"I can't keep on being with you.. I.."
"What..? Bella? What did I do?"
"Jaime, I'm breaking up with you." I replied coldly.

He gasped, and began to stutter, "Bella? No! I love you Bella! You can't break up with me.. Tell me what I did, so I can fix it. I promise ... Bella.." He cried.

If only you knew Jaime.. if only you knew ...

"NO Jaime, I can't be with you anymore.. Don't take it personal.. I just can't.. I think I started dating too soon, and Michael.. I think I .." I gulped, and got ready for the biggest lie I ever told, "I think I haven't gotten over him." I breathed out. I looked up seeing Michael smirk in satisfaction, of course. Grace just laughed silently, looking away. I looked at Mariella, and she sighed still giving me that pity look.

"Bella ...I love you," He whispered slowly.

I shook my head, "Don't come looking for me, I'm far.. far away from here.. You can throw away everything I have… You can burn it up.. I'm starting new, and I think it's best for you to not be part of it." I replied.
My heart ached, and I felt a huge pain. It was mostly sadness, regret, and anger.
"Bella.. I can't live without you." He replied.
I held my breath, "Yes you can."
"Goodbye Jaime, for good. Tell the guys I will miss them.. And for you .. It was a big mistake ever being with you." I said coldly.
"Bella--"

Michael took the phone and hung up. Before i knew it, i collapsed. I cried my eyes out, and my breathing quickened, "You fucking asshole! I hate you!" I yelled at him. He just laughed at me. I badly wanted to take that phone back, and call Jaime saying everything I said was a lie and that i loved him with all of my heart. Jaime had no idea how much I loved him, how much i appreciated him, how much i craved him. He was everything I ever wanted. And now this.. this happens. I sobbed, feeling my heart hurt worse. “Well.. now that that’s out of the way..” Michael hummed, walking back and forth. I glared at him, and I swear if looks could kill…

 “Let’s start planning our wedding. Would you like to help us, eh Marie?” He walked towards her and she glared at him. “You could be the flower girl,” He winked and gave a laugh. He was a sicko, alright. He’s so fucked up then he already was. Grace laughed, “I thought I was gonna be the flower girl,” She pouted. This was insane! Michael looked at her and shrugged, “What matters is the preacher,” He replies looking at me. “And me and Bella will be together forever!” He clapped, excitedly. He laughed, making his way up the stairs followed by Grace. I glared at them, they were complete assholes. “I guess Jack will have another reason to stay away from you,” I hummed loudly. Soon there was a silence.

“Shut up!” Grace stormed towards me, “I’m better than you! You’re nothing compared to me!” She yelled at my face. I stared at her, she was not my sister. She smiled, “Jack and I will get married soon, as well.” She said and walked away. I stared at her, like she has gone nuts. She did, she has completely lost her sense, and it just made me more worried about her than I should.

Jaime’s P.O.V

“Ah shit man,”
“Jaime get the fuck away from me!”
“Ah.. Ah! SHIT!!!”

Tony’s eyes widened, and he yelled at the top of his lungs. Mike laughed his ass off, tears rolling down his cheeks. Vic laughed and tried to look away but kept staring at Tony yelling and holding his ass. He sobbed, “MY ASS! My precious… precious ass!” he cried, falling onto the floor and curled into a ball. I just laughed my ass off remembering what I did. Ah jesus christ! Mike fell off his seat, holding his stomach, remembering Tony’s face.. Priceless! Vic just shook his head, “Preciado, you’re a mean one.” He said looking at me, I smiled innocently at him.

“Tony wanted it so bad,” I replied, with that innocent smile.
Mike looked up at me and shook his head, “PAUSE!” And kept laughing his ass off.
Tony looked at me and glared, as if looks could kill.
“I’m.. sorry?” I said.
He shook his head and kept mumbling about kitchen spoons being damned.

Soon my phone buzzed, and I glanced down at it and saw it was Bella. My face lit up, at the sight of her name. “Hello? Bella? Is that you?” I smiled.

"Yes, Jaime, it's me." She replied. "Bella! I've been worried about you...Where are you? Do you need me to pick you up where you are?" I asked, softly. "No Jaime." She replied .. coldly? She sounded so.. cold. I raised my eyebrows, bewildered. What was going on? "Bella, what's wrong?" I asked.
"Jaime.. I ..." She gulped.
"Bella?" I trailed off, unsure.

"Jaime I can't do this." She replied
"What do you mean, Bella?"
"I can't keep on being with you.. I.."
"What..? Bella? What did I do?"
"Jaime, I'm breaking up with you." She replied deadly serious.

I gasped, and began to stutter. What did i do wrong? What did I do? This can’t be happening.. It can’t be happening! No.. no… My heart began to ache, it began to pound faster upon my chest, and the nerves began killing me slowly. Am I dreaming? Was this a joke? If it was, it wasn’t a funny joke. Bella was everything to me.. She’s someone i would hate to lose. I would kill to have her by my side.. Many questions filled my mind, and it left me frustrated and confused and curious. What did i ever do wrong? Was it because of my stinking feet..? Okay I’m beeing foolish. This was something serious.

"Bella? No! I love you Bella! You can't break up with me.. Tell me what I did, so I can fix it. I promise ... Bella.." I cried.

"NO Jaime, I can't be with you anymore.. Don't take it personal.. I just can't.. I think I started dating too soon, and Michael.. I think I .." She gulped, "I think I haven't gotten over him." She breathed out.
My eyes widened, this was unbelievable. How can she still love that prick!?

"Bella ...I love you," I whispered slowly.

"Don't come looking for me, I'm far.. far away from here.. You can throw away everything I have… You can burn it up.. I'm starting new, and I think it's best for you to not be part of it." She replied.
My heart ached, and I felt a huge pain.
"Bella.. I can't live without you." I replied.
She held my breath, "Yes you can."
"Goodbye Jaime, for good. Tell the guys I will miss them.. And for you .. It was a big mistake ever being with you." She said coldly.
"Bella I love you!” She hung up before I could finish.

What did I ever do wrong? What did i do wrong? Bella… I lost her. I lost my reason to live. How could she change her mind like this? I loved her with all my heart, I showed her my love for her in many different ways. I gave her roses, chocolate, gifts, songs, kisses, cuddles, everything a man has to do to show their love towards their girlfriend. I gave her everything of me, my honesty, I told her EVERYTHING about me, my secrets, my past, everything. She did too.. I thought we had something… But I guess she just played with me. She did. WHY, WHY? Didn’t she know the love I had for her? No, I guess she didn’t.

That’s it, I’m DONE.

I’m done with love. Because whenever I give myself to someone, they make the move of striking back hard. I end up having my heart broken, I end up being lied to, cheated to. What did I ever do to deserve this? I didn’t know.

But one thing for sure is, I was done with love. I wasn’t going to find it anymore. I was over with it, and I was planning to get over Bella. I know it’s going to be hard, but it seemed she easily forgot about me. I was going to do the same. Even if it hurt my heart so much, I wasn’t going to cry for her… She looked so innocent, so perfect… But I guess everyone is blinded in love.

This is going to be harder than I thought because..

She had made a home in my veins.

“Jaime? What happened?” Tony asked, worried.
I looked at him and sighed, “Nothing.”
Mike shook his head not believing me, “You’re ly--”
“What if I am?! Huh? Why do you guys care anyway!?” I shouted.

Silence.

“Jaime, we care because you’re a part of us. You’re our brother.” Vic replied, sternly.
I looked down and said, “Bella broke up with me.”

There was a series of “I’m sorry”’s and “Why?” and “What?”’s. All I did was walk upstairs to my room and think about what just had happened.

* * *

Rain: DON'T SHOOT ME PLEASE! It totally breaks my heart reading this chappy because jella are "over" o: I didn't meant to do it! but this is life ... Anyway, i've been thinking of how to end this book and one thing i will say is... You'll be shocked and will be repeatedly saying "no.. no!" and basically screaming at your ipod/laptop screen cx But this story will go on one thing for sure *winks* Anyway, vote and comment!!! You might get a dedicatiion <3 :D