The Process Of Losing And Gaining

Rain: Woohoo! Gonna be 12:00 PM here, so this was sort of an update for tomorrow o.O lml. I'm actually really pumped because the writer's block's gone and I'm heading to where I want to head so yeepee! c: Anyway, I've been searching for WHO to play Isabella (Bella) Darlings.. and guess who's gonna play Bella?! Well I thought about it a lot, and Taylor Momsen REALLY called me c}: I mean I would've put Emma Stone to play Bella, but she's playing Mariella! The best bud of Bella! c: Anyway, if you dunnot know who Taylor Momsen is, go google her! She's really pretty c: Anyway, I hope you like the idea of her playing Bella. c: She's on the side as well --->

DEDICATION: @BVBmnstrxD BECAUSE SHE'S MY AWESOME BUDDY AND SHE WAS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED ME TO PIERCE THE VEIL! C:

Anyway, READ ON! C: 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Previously on Bulls in the Bronx .....

“Get. Off. Of. Me.” I yelled, and got out the bush, and started to run off. I heard footsteps behind me, and I ran quick. “Go away!” I shouted, looking over my shoulder seeing him run behind me. He kept chasing me, and for some reason my gut told me this was not good.

I heard multiples of cars honk, making my heart pang in my chest. I yelped, and saw that I was almost run over. The car just sped away, and soon another car honked. “Get outta the way!” The man in the car shouted. I gulped. Maybe I did wanted to say some curse words at him right now, but I had to run. But before I did, I saw that it was Vic driving the car.

“Vic! Vic!” I shouted, rushing towards him.

His eyes widened, “Bella?”

I peeked over, and my eyes see the horror of a body fly out of the car, and land hard on the cold pavement. Blood oozed out of the person, and I just shrieked as I saw pieces of glass stick on her arms. Vic gulped and looked away. If he didn’t move the car, we would’ve been part of that accident. “V-Vic,” I stuttered, feeling tears sprung my eyes. He held me close, “Shhh, everything’s alright.” I felt my body shudder uncontrollably. The noises of metal screeching had stopped, for only to remain cries and shouts and the noise of flame. I gulped, and buried my face into his chest. The images of the girl flying out of the car terrified me. “Vic,” I cried.

"You're the best that has happened to me, Bells." He whispered.

I smiled, "You're the best that has happened to me too, Jaime."

Soon there was a silence.

"Bella, can you tell me what happened earlier?" He asks.

I looked up at him. "About the crash?"

He shakes his head, "You mentioned something else."

I bit my lip and looked down at my fingers that were intertwined with his.

"I was almost kidnapped."

* * *

Bulls in the Bronx

   Jaime’s jaw dropped slightly, his eyes showed pure shock. I bit my lip, the silence was killing me for sure. “Jaime.. I--” “What? Bella? When did that happen!? I.. Bella!” He stuttered. I sat up, pulled apart from him. He was indeed shocked, surprised and furious. “Jaime, calm down, please.” I whispered, running a hand through his hair. He sat up, making my hand fall loose to my side. He shook his head, “Bella, you were about to get kidnapped! How am I suppose to be calm? I would’ve lost you in a split second!” He raised his voice. I looked up at him, deep into his eyes. I understood him, but he can’t be just shouting at me for something I completely am not responsible for. It’s not like I have a frickin’ sign on my face saying: Hey, Kidnap me! No, it’s not like that. This was unexpected, I didn’t thought this was going to happen. I’m not even sure who was the kidnaper... But there are some possibilities it might be Michael. But I didn’t really see his face, and he completely faked a tone. I just don’t know nothing. It frustrated me. It did. Jaime sighed, “I’m sorry, I’m just.. taken by surprise. You know? This just made me worried about you going out again.” He whispered, holding my hands. I sighed, “Jaime.. I’m fine... When that asshole comes by again I can kick his ass, don’t worry. See I escaped from him...” Yeah but Vic actually saved me, so if he wasn’t there, there was a possibility I wasn’t going to get away from the kidnaper. I sighed, “We can go to the ..”