Anatome

Rain: This is gonna be long of a chapter... anyway, I've always told myself to always dedicate each chapter to each person who has commented, and I end up not and I feel like a total asshole :\ But I WILL start dedicating! c: So heads up c;

DEDICATED TO @CindyF since she's awesome and has kept her tissues with her <3 Keep holding those tissues my dear! c: <3

Who's that on the right? O: *gasps* Could it Be!? Yes! It's Vic Fuentes! c: <3 I just found the pic and I just had to show it to you all <3

LOVE YOU ALL!

Vote + Comment= Love

~ ~ ~

Previously on Bulls in the Bronx .....

He pressed his lips on my cheek and looked into my eyes, “Let’s go on a date. Since we haven’t yet.” He chuckled.
“Okay, babe.” I replied

“I’ve been good, what about you? How have you and Dad been?”
“Great, everything’s going good. We’re probably heading back to Florida, sweetie.” She whispered.
I gulped, “O-okay,”
“Grace is going to move to LA soon,” She added.

I got out of the shower and let my hair down and grasped onto the towel. My eyes widened and I saw Tony & Mike run around the halls and strike over me. I felt to the ground and my towel slipped off me.
“Guys go away!” I cried.
Vic bent down and chuckled, “You’re blushing.”
My eyes widened and I just slapped him, “Shut up!”
I looked down, “I’m not that perfect, just stop.” I whispered looking down.
He held my hand, “Stop lying to yourself.”

“Jaime!” I giggled.
“Gotcha!” He wrapped his arms around me, and our bodies crashed onto each other causing us to fall to the ground. I huffed and I had landed on top of him.

Our lips collided, and replied to each other. They moved in sync, and my stomach went wild.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Bulls in the Bronx

   “So what’s the surprise you’re giving me?” I asked, now looking at him. He was on the driver’s seat, focusing on the road. He glanced at me and smiled, “Hmm...” He looked back at the road. “Well, all I can say is that we’re going back to the house, and changed with some fancier clothing.” He winked. I laughed, “Alright.” I replied and looked out the window. The wind brushed upon my skin making me smile. I looked up and saw that the sky was no longer its perfect baby blue colour, but become more of its perfect orange & pink colour. My eyes widened in amazement, and I felt like I smiled like an idiot. A few minutes later we arrived to the Fuentes Household. Jaime parked by, and turned off the engine. He got out the car and also did I. He smiled and held my hand, I grinned. He shut the door and we walked towards the front door. We entered the house, and we heard piano music. Jaime shut the door behind us, and I walked into the living room seeing Vic play on the big piano in the corner of the living room. He looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and saw Tony and Mike sitting on the couch watching TV.

“Hey guys,”I smiled.
“Hey Bella,” Tony chorused.
“Well, I’m going to take a shower and get ready,” Jaime smiled and kissed my cheek.
“Okay,” I replied with a smile.
He walked upstairs and soon disappeared.
I looked back at the guys, “Well I’m going upstairs too.”
They nodded, Tony and Mike looked back at the TV while Vic stared at me. I bit my lip and looked away, and walked up the stairs and entered my room
Well, it was time to get ready for tonight. I took my towel, shampoo + conditioner plus soap, and walked out my room. I walked into the bathroom from my side, and shut the door behind me.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 I got out the shower, and wrapped my towel around me. I took my stuff & walked out the bathroom. I entered my room and threw my stuff on my bed. I shut the door of my room and walked towards my closet. I wondered what should I wear, and I had many ideas. I bit my lip and gave a sigh; I’m going to wear a dress.It had to be the ideal dress for tonight. My lips formed a smile, well I’m going to take some time on choosing which. I unwrapped the towel around me, making it slid down. I put on my underwear, and a black bra that had no straps. I looked through my closet and took out all the dresses I had. I didn’t have much, just to tell you. Well, I put on a mini short on, since being with only panties and bra underneath didn’t sound right. I observed the dresses, all in different colors and lengths. Some were short, and some were long. One caught my attention, and I smiled. The dress was heart-shaped on the top, and it had no straps or sleeves whatsoever. It stopped at my mid-thighs, meaning it was short, but not so short, I guess. It had a thin black lace on top, and it had fancy wrinkles everywhere. It was tight. I grasped upon the zipper on the back and unzipped the dress. I slid into it, and there was some little difficulty.