Sight To Frame

Dedication: 0r30ss because she has been waiting for this sexy update! <3

* * *

Bulls In The Bronx

“Michael!” I gasped in total shock.

My mind was going crazy and it made me feel dizzy and unsure of what’s real and what’s fake. Michael, It was him all along. How can it be? What did I ever do to him? All I gave him was my heart, everything of me. I gave him my love, my trust. He was the dick in this relationship. Breaking up with him was the best decision I ever made. But wait .. was it that? Was it? He shouldn’t be mad at me at all... “You shouldn’t have done that to me Bella,” He menaced, turning his hands into fists.This was my cue to step back, so I did. “What are you talking about?” I snapped. “You perfectly know what I’m talking about.” He took a step closer while I took a step back. Many questions filled my mind, and I didn’t know what to say. “Michael, I don’t know what---” “Yes! Yes you do! Bella, you perfectly know what I’m saying.” He shouted. I yelped. Michael was never the aggressive type, and this just got me scared.

“Michael! I don’t know--”

“Shut up already!” He boomed. “You broke up with me.. And nobody breaks up with me.” He clenched his teeth.

I took two steps back and quickly looked around. “What do you want?” I asked, and a smile formed upon his lips. He got closer, and I stood there frozen. “You,” He whispered. My eyes widened and my heart slammed upon my chest. “What?” He chuckled, “Are you death? I said I want you.” He raised his voice. I gulped, “No.” I replied. He stared at me, and the tension grew. I didn’t knew what to say next, what to do next, and the silence killed me more. Before I knew it, he arched forward and wrapped his arms around me. “No!” I roared. I tried to get out of his grip, but it was impossible. “Get off of me!” I punch, kick, slap, scratch, but it’s impossible. “No,” He growled, and took us away. I shouted & yelled for help, but he soon enough covered my mouth. I froze and took deep breaths in. I can do this.

“Leave me alone!” I shouted, and nudged him hard on the ribs. I also managed to kick him hard on the crotch with my shoes. “Arg!” He collapsed onto the ground, and that was my chance. Now, it was time to run. My legs responded so I ran towards the exit of the park, practically lunging towards it. My heartbeats quickened, and it was basically slamming upon my chest. I was no longer breathing but panting, and soon my muscles began to get tired of the run.

“Ah!” Soon a strong pain came from the back of my head; my hair was pulled with force, and I crashed upon another body. It was Michael. “You’re not escaping this time, bitch.”

“Stop!” Soon his fist connected with my face, sending me to unconsciousness.

* * *

“Whemmremmm... mmmam ..  mImm?” I whispered, but it came out muffled; unclear. Opening my eyes slowly, I don’t figure out my surroundings.. The sight was blurred, fading, and I didn’t recognized where I was. Soon everything got clearer, and I realized many things. My head throbbed, and my veins pumped. I was in a lousy sitting position, I was on a chair & both of my hands were tied behind the chair. And I had tape over my mouth, and I couldn’t say anything correctly. Now I was terrified and bewildered. Where the heck was I? I tried to move my hands, and try to get the rope loose, but it didn’t work. I violently slammed on the chair, trying to get out of the grip of the rope, but nothing worked. “Mmmhmm! Mmmhmm!” I tried to say something, but it came out muffled. I growled and just cried for help, but nothing was really heard. You could only hear the chair screech and bump. The room was dark, and it seemed to be a basement. There was no window, but one on the very top showing the street. The moonlight rayed through the small window and just gave me a spotlight. I sighed and glanced around, no one was there but me.