Just The Way You Are *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                         Just The Way You Are:

Well, Jaime was given an ice-pack for his ... you know ... and he held it on his crotch. He breathed in relief and stared at the TV. We decided to watch Batman since these guys liked Batman and preferred him as the best superhero. And Tony called himself Batman, so it works. Haha. And yeah I have to admit, I have a thing for Batman. I have left lots of stuffs of Batman back home. So, watching Batman with these guys was no problem at all.

I smiled and watched the TV like a child, giving it my whole attention. Vic sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, which I had no problem with since it was just a sign of comfort. And it's not that I was snuggling close to him, because I had my arms wrapped around my knees, and Jaime was next to me. Mike and Tony had sat right bellow us, on the floor, but had pillows underneath their bums since they quoted 'It's uncomfortable'. The lights were toned down a little and the bus was still in movement. But we weren't heading anyway far, since I had to head back home tomorrow. I was staying with my parents for a while, just to spend some days with them. But then after that, I have to head back to LA and do some Photography works. 

This doesn't feel awkward if you're curious. 

Not really.

It actually feels kinda cool, being surrounded by band members, those band members that you can go to the extreme, as in, fan girl for. 

"Hey, I just noticed, where's the pop?" Jaime asked, looking over his shoulder, at us.

We all looked at him, and damn, it already seemed like a hobby. I mean, every time he spoke, we all looked at him quickly. 

"Pop? Oh! Popcorn!" Mike said in realization, chuckling a bit realizing it took him long to respond.

I laughed, and damn, I did not notice we were missin' the popcorn. Wow...

"Someone go get the popcorn!" Vic shouted, rubbing his tummy.

"Not it," I, Jaime, Mike and Vic replied quickly.

Tony gaped at us, "Really!?" He pouted.

I laughed, "Need the pop, Tony." I shrugged, only to earn a glare from him.

"Nice... guys... Nice..." Tony stood up and went out the room, and went to the small kitchen they had. 

"Hehe, popcorn." I say and chuckled. I liked popcorn, it's just... Mouthwatering. 

"I love popcorn." Jaime says, and I just stare at him, took the words out my mouth.

"Who doesn't?" I say, almost in an obvious way.

Silence.

"Well there are some people who don't like popcorn." Vic shrugged, chuckling a bit. 

"Yeah..." We trail off.

Then we went back on watching Batman.

"Then we can watch Harry Potter," Mike giggled, smiling like a little child.

"Haha," I laughed, at his childishness. I forgot, he liked Harry Potter.. Well, I don't think like is the correct word, probably, love.

"Sure, if we don't feel tired and crash, then we will." Vic replied, smiling down at his brother.

"Fuck that, I'll watch it anyways." Mike replies, shrugging.

"Well... Well..." Jaime chuckled.

Suddenly it's silent, and we all just keep watching the movie.

Minutes later, a phone ringed and it snapped all of us out of our trance. We were really paying attention to the movie. Especially me. We all looked at each other, giving weird and confused glances. Where was that coming from?

"Um I turned my phone off," Jaime informed.

"Mine's on vibrate," Vic whispered. "And clearly i don't feel it vibrate in my pocket."

"I don't think its mine, its not charged and its turned off." Mike pondered, cupping his chin with his thumb and fingers.

"Maybe Tony's?"

I then remembered. My friggin' phone! Holy shit!

"My phone!" I blurted out, panicking.

Vic then nodded in realization, "Oh... Yeah, its in that small bag you brought with you, its in my bunk."

I sigh in relief, "Kay," then I fly off to the bunk area and peek over the bunks.

The first one I peeked in through was messy and had a white iPhone there, and I soon realized this was Jaime's. I flushed and then peeked into another. Lucky one! I found Vic's bunk and it was the opposite side of Jaime's. I then took my bag and took out my iPhone.

Soon I saw Michael was ringing.

 Shit.

____________________________________________________________