The Well Of Tradition

Bella’s P.O.V

Rain Drops.

It was really rare for it to rain in California, but hey, the weather is bipolar. Such as life, very unexpected. The rain fitted my mood, which wasn’t really good. I felt the need to be alone, and the guys respected that. However, Jaime was curious and he wanted to stay with me but I really needed to be alone. A lot of things had happened, and I needed to process it all. Life has been really a pain in the ass, and I didn’t know if it was a punishment or another lesson for me to learn. I’ve went through a lot of things, ones that I was saved and the others I wasn’t. But why? Many heartbreaks, frustrations and loss. My Aunt Victoria, died because of breast cancer, and she was the one I loved a lot, one who understood me, besides my mother. My little cousin, Marisa died in a car crash. And my grandmother… She died because of a heart attack. They all now rest in heaven, and no longer walk the grounds of earth. Frustrations.. The time where I had to live on my own, I had nowhere to live and had little money. I was kicked out of the house I lived in LA, because I wasn’t paying the rent late and I owned more and more money. Money was damned. I worked in a lot of places to get the money to pay Bills, taxes, and to get food to eat. Clothing and all those little accessories I couldn’t get them all. But time went by, and I was able to get wealthier. The Job in Mariella’s tattoo shop was getting payed well, and she had got me a job there and things got better.

But besides all that..

The heartbreaks.

Love has kicked me in the ass all the time. I didn’t found “the one” when I thought I did. All of them were assholes, who just played with me and taught me the wrongs and not the rights. I was introduced to alcohol, and cigarettes. And they tasted raw at the beginning, but tasted so… so sweet at the end. I became addicted at first, but I controlled it. No, I wasn’t the ones who supposedly said they could control it but ended up being caught up seeking more. I felt relief that I could control the alcohol I drunk, and the amount of cigarettes I consumed. My mom was there to help, and also my father.

But Grace…

I felt bad for her. She was lost in her old world. And now paying for her mistakes in jail. But why feel bad for her, when she would come and stab me in the back. She wasn’t like this before. She wasn’t. When we were little, we started off being together, giggling & laughing. But then things went wrong. Jealousy grew in her system when she kept seeing Mom give her attention to me than her. And then, that’s when she started destroying the things I had, push me around and laugh at me. That’s when I decided to come back at her, make her see what she has done to me.

And Michael.

He was a huge mistake.

Everything has come to this. Meeting my favorite bands was never a mistake. They helped me a lot, in life, their music and their message. Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Falling In Reverse… But why did I have to drag them into this? They don’t deserve troubles. Especially the Pierce The Veil guys, they have done a lot to me and clearly they don’t deserve this. I sighed, and looked away from the window.

The room was dark, and the only light that was given was the thunder from outside.

I tried my best to forget the horrible things that have happened, but I couldn’t. It was hard to forget, because they’re just coming back to me reminding me every single second. I felt like crawling into the dark, and staying there for good. But strength I once had, was still there but the only thing I needed to do is use it. I needed to become strong, to fight all the bad memories and try to move along.

But what I have just done to Jaime, I couldn’t forgive myself for that.

“Bella,”

Another knock.