Just Tonight

Dedication: This is a LONG chapter, but well anyway... the dedication goes to... @troublesometori! Read on peoples!

* * *

Bulls In The Bronx

Jaime’s P.O.V

  I wasn’t sure if to even believe this. Was she really serious? I loved her, for gods sakes! I would die for her! I wouldn’t even think twice, shit! I growled and buried my face into my hands and thought. I loved Bella with all my heart, and I didn’t regret it. I didn’t regret every moment I had with her, I didn’t. I wouldn’t even hesitate when it came to talking about her, I would talk about her all day. Isn’t it that how it’s suppose to be? Isn’t that how it sounds like when someone is passionate over someone? Even if I knew her more than three weeks, and we haven’t spend longer time together, I already felt attached to her. Without her company I felt lonely, nothing. But what about her? Didn’t she feel the same way? Or was I wrong.

I think I was wrong.

If she loved me with all her heart, she wouldn’t have done this! She wouldn’t! Her words replayed in my mind, and it stung like hell. She didn’t love me at all, and this made me think she was using me for a distraction. I meant NOTHING to her.

This sucked.

“Ugh.. Bella .. Bella .. You hit me hard,” I whispered, looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom. I still smelled her scent in her room, and It just made me feel worse. My fingers caressed the bed sheets, the bed sheets where she laid on. I held the pillow, the one she laid her head on… Her eyes, her lips, her hair, her soft silky skin, her smell.. Gee, I feel like a total perv, corny.. Ugh!

Knock, Knock.

I growled, “Leave me alone!”

Knock, Knock.

“It’s ME, Vic.”

I sighed, “Don’t come in,”

The door opened and he stepped in, “Jaime…”

I growled, “I said don’t come in,” I mumbled.

He ignored my comment, and he shut the door behind him. “Jaime, you’re wrong.”

I sat up, “Vic leave--”

“Jaime! Listen to me! Bella would never leave you, and I think there’s something wrong here,” He snapped.

Was he saying the truth?

Bella’s P.O.V

“Get that shit away from me,” I hissed.

Michael rolled his eyes and placed the white veil on top of my head, “It looks wonderful on you,”
I rolled my eyes, “I know right.” I mumbled sarcastically.
He smiles and plants a kiss on my cheek, and I grimace.
“I FUCKING hate you.” I menace.
He laughs, “Yeah, right.”
I look at Mariella and give a “I’m doomed” face.
She sighs and looks at Michael, “I thought you didn’t want Bella anymore,”
He looks at her and back at me, “Who said that? What is mine, is always mine.”
I sigh in frustration. Damn the day I met this douche.
“You’re sick,” Mariella mumbled.
He shrugged and looked by the window, “Tonight will be the night of our matrimony, my darling.”
My eyes widened, HOLY SHIT!

Mariella checked again if Michael had really left, and looked back at me. “I’ve got a plan.” She whispered. I raised an eyebrow amused, “Really?” I ask. She nodded, “And you have to go with the flow, okay? Do everything I saw, so we can get the fuck out of here.” She replied. I rolled my eyes, “Demanding much?” I mumbled. She chuckled, “Okay so here’s the plan..”

7:00 PM

“Michael, trust me. I can do this… I talked to Bella about this and she changed her mind like a snap. She will marry you, and she will love you like she did before. I erased her mind completely; She forgot about her lover, everything except you, me and Grace. I’m telling you, I know how hypnotizing works. Trust me, there is no reason for me to run away the doors are locked and you know it… Just TRUST ME.” Mariella replied.

Michael seem to think about it, and for a second he glanced at me and gave a nod at Mariella.

I feigned being controlled, I was giving a blank stare. I had to pretend that I was hypnotized, flowing with the plan. Mariella had a very good plan.

Michael untied her, and she breathed in relief. She caressed her wrists which were red and had marks. She stood up and raised her hands up, “I won’t do nothing.. I promised.” He looked at her carefully. “You better,” He snapped. Mariella nodded and walked towards me slowly. Michael looked at her, and back at me, “You better make her prettier than she is.” And walked away.

I sighed and rubbed my wrists from the pain of the rope, “Ouch.”
Mariella gulped, and looked behind her shoulders and back at me.

“Okay, let’s get you pretty.. Just for him not to suspect.” She mumbled, walking towards the makeup box on the table. I nodded and looked at my white ruffled dress. Mariella opened the makeup box, and grabbed the eyeliner first. I sighed and looked up at her and she did my eyes, heavy black eyeliner. After that she grabbed the rosy red blush and pressed it upon my cheeks with the big brush. And so she put on red lipstick on me. She fixed my hair, and combed it but it was still curly. “Now, let’s put you in this dress..” She mumbled, and thrusted the dress towards me. I nodded and began taking my clothes off, except my bra and my undies. I put the dress on, that was just slim and had ruffles, and on top it was heart-shaped. I sighed, and shut my eyes. Please let this work… Please. I want Jaime back, I want to be back in his arms. I bit my lip, feeling my heart race and the blood pumping on my veins.

“Okay, let’s do this.” Mariella mumbled.
I nodded and followed her; It was easy since I had no shoes on. I was going to run the fast I could, and i think heels won’t help me out that much. We went up the stairs, and she pressed her finger upon her lips, “Shh.” I nodded and stood still besides her. She opened the door slightly, and peeked in. She smirked, and looked at me, “Okay, the door is actually open, let’s move quick.” She whispered. I nodded.

She opened the door slowly, and she stepped out tip-toeing. I gulp and follow her in a slow pace. We walk slowly towards the door, holding her hand tightly. “Hey!” We look behind us, seeing Michael standing by the Kitchen doorway, angry. My eyes widened and my heart pang hard upon my chest. Mariella gasped, and held my hand tighter and so we lunged towards the door.

Soon arms were wrapped around me, and I let go of Mariella’s hand. I yelped, “Mariella, run!” I yelled. She hesitated, but soon she ran as quick as she could out the house. Michael was going to let me go, but I grabbed him hard, and bit his neck. He growled, “You bitch!” And slapped me, making me fall to the floor.

I hoped Mariella was far away from here.

Mariella’s P.O.V

“VIC!!!” “VIC!!!!” “JAIME!!” “TONY!!” “MIKE!!!!”

The front door of the Fuentes’s household swung open, exposing Tony in a confused expression. I ran into the house, afraid of Michael ever taking me back. Tony shut the door behind him, and turned to face me. “Mariella?” I swirled around and gulped, “Bella was kidnapped by Michael! They’re going to get married in a few, please, we should go now!” I yelled.

“Bella? BELLA WAS KIDNAPPED!?” Mike stormed towards me.

I nodded, feeling my body shake uncontrollably.

“LET’S GO NOW! BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!” I stuttered.

“Bella.. was kidnapped?” Jaime slowly walked towards me, very bewildered.

I gulped, “She never really broke up with you Jaime, please, we should go now.” I replied.

Jaime’s face lit up, “Let’s go. Now.”

Vic walked towards me, “Let’s go.”

Bella’s P.O.V

I growled under the tape, glaring up at Michael.
“Luckily the preacher will be here in a few, and you will be mine before they come and get you.” He grinned.

My heart was racing, and the blood running through my veins pumped upon them violently. I was going nuts, and I just wished they will come sooner. Oh god..

I looked down at my ripped up wedding dress, and I sighed. My hair was messy, and it fell lose to my sides. My eyes roamed around the room, the living room, and saw that it had everything a house should have. It seemed he was staying here, with Grace. She was upstairs getting herself ready. I looked up at Michael, with pleading eyes. He sighed and took off the tape. “Thank you.” I mumbled. He smiled, “You’re welcome,”

The Door Bell ranged.

He smiled, “That must be the preacher!”

He went to open the door, and it revealed the preacher. He had a black robe on, and his brown hair was brushed back with gel. He was wearing black glasses, and black dress shoes. He looked oddly familiar, but I shook my head and looked away. It’s too late, I’m doomed. “Welcome, Mr..?” Michael trailed off. The preacher looked up at him and smiled, “Mr. Fuenciado.” He replied. I raised my eyebrow, surprised.

It reminded me of.. Vic and Jaime’s bromance name… Fuenciado. I looked up at the preacher and looked at him curiously. He walked in and Michael shut the door behind him. The preacher winked at me, and I grimaced. This preacher seemed like a sicko alright. I looked at Michael, that was standing behind him.

“That’s my fiancee, Bella.” He smiled widely.
The preacher turned to face him, “Well she’s a beautiful young lady,”
Michael nodded, “The prettiest.”
The preacher glanced at me, “It was a pleasure feeding her ice cream,”
I raised an eyebrow, confused. I didn’t know this man!
Michael stood besides him, “What did you say?”
The preacher glanced at him, “I said, it was a pleasure feeding her ice cream. Oh and by the way, you’re not getting married to her jerk face.”
Michael’s eyes widened, “Who are you!? You’re not the preacher I assigned.”
The preacher took his glasses off and messed his hair and took the robe off.

My eyes widened in complete shock.

“Vic?” I gasped.

He stood right in front of Michael’s face, “I’m Vic Fuentes, and you’re not getting married to my girl! You fucked up sicko!” He yelled and punched him square in the face.

Michael stumbled backwards, and fell to the ground.

Soon the door swung open and it revealed all the guys.

“Bella!” Mariella ran towards me.

Tony walked towards Michael, slowly. He looked like one of those serial killers in the movies.
 “Hi there.. Michael.” He said, with an evil smirk. Jaime walked towards Michael on the opposite side.
“We’re here to… GO TERMINATOR ALL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!” Jaime yelled. Mike growled, “THIS WILL TEACH YOU TO NEVER MESS WITH BELLA AND LOS PIERCE THE VEIL’S!”

“And Mariella!” Mariella chorused, rubbing my wrists.
I smiled, and hugged her tightly feeling finally safe.

Vic grabbed Michael by his shirt and lifted him up, “Let’s teach you a lesson, dick head.” And so he punched him on the face and threw him to the ground. Jaime kicked him hard on the ribs while Mike did as well. Tony smiled, “MY TURN!” Tony kicked Michael multiple times. “YOU BITCH!” “SUCK MY DICK, MICHAEL!” “FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!”

I gaped at this.

They were practically taking their anger on him… I shook my head, i shouldn’t feel pity for him. He deserved this.

Jaime glanced at me, and his eyes glistened. “Bella..” He gulped, walking towards me. His eyes were shaking and he seemed to build tears. My heart quickened, and the blood pumped in my veins harder. My heart ached at the thought of what I did to him. He didn’t deserve this. It was all Michael’s fault! “Jaime..” I cried, and ran into his arms. He immediately wrapped his arms around me, and buried his head onto my neck. “I missed you.” He whispered. I smiled, “Even though it’s been two days..” He placed his hands on my cheeks, and looked deep into my eyes. “I love you… do you love me?”
I nodded, “I do, Jaime. I never meant to do this.” I replied.

He looked deep into my eyes, “I love you,”

I shut my eyes and I leaned in, my heart quickened. He leaned in and pressed his lips softly upon mine.

* *

We took Michael to the police station and reported him, we had evidence; my cellphone. Michael mumbled on about revenge and curse words. I ignored them, because he will spend a lot of time in prison. My mom and Dad are safe… Sadly they had to accept the fact that Grace had to go to prison too. Grace tried to pull off the innocent look, but I didn’t think twice of putting her in prison too. She will have to learn to never do things like this. Mariella was going to stay here tonight, just as a precaution. Vic had to share his room with her, which he had no problem with.

I was lying on the couch watching TV. I was thinking through everything that has happened. I had happily deleted his messages, for good. I went on twitter and tweeted:

@belladarlings: I feel safe again.

I looked back at the TV and sighed.

“Bella?” Vic walked towards me.

I jumped startled, “Yes?”

He sat down next to me, and bit his lip. He looked down at my batman shirt and chuckled, “You love Batman don’t you?”
I nodded, “Yup.”
He looked back up at me and smiled, “How are you feeling?”
I shrugged, “I’m just thinking about things.”
He raised an eyebrow, “What things?”

I looked at him, “Michael was a big mistake. Damn the day I met him.. I.. I just can’t believe I ever fell for him. He just fucked my life, and I didn’t even realize he was. Good thing he’s in prison now. Grace.. I don’t know about her. I know she’s my sister, but she was an accomplice.. to him. I can’t forgive her for that. She’s insane too.. I just feel bad for her. Michael can rot in hell.. But.. She’s my sister…” I sighed.

(Play the song hehehe! The Pretty Reckless: Just Tonight)

“I can’t believe I ever fell for Michael.. He was “the one” in the beginning… but her turned out to be a complete asshole.. I didn’t believe in love since then, and my life was hell.. But things changed..” I whispered, looking down.

He looked at me, “Everyone’s blinded in love. I understand what you’re saying because I’ve been through it..”

I nodded, playing with my fingers.

“But I .. I didn’t make the mistake to fall for you Bella,”

I looked up at him. “What?”

“Bella, I love you, and you belong with me.”

Before I could respond, he leaned over and placed his lips upon mine. He soon placed his hand on my cheek and kept kissing me. I stood there, confused and shocked. This was similar to my dream… But more different. My heart raced, and my blood pumped upon my veins hard. I wanted to pull away, but I stood there. The memory of my dream played in my mind, and my thoughts went nuts.

What was crazier, is that I replied back.

* * *

Rain: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I WROTE ALL OF THIS SHIT & I just scanned through it and BOOM here it is!! c: It's not edited, so please take it easy with me :D Anyway.. YES Jaime and Bella are together again.. But Vic just kissed Bella! FOR REAL! O: What do you think will happen next? (hint maybe: listen to the song to the right) WELL VOTE AND COMMENT AND YOU MIGHT GET A DEDICATION! <3

Also!: Please check out @ptvsandra 's pierce the veil fan fiction! I love it! Here's the link, GO CHECK IT OUT!: http://www.wattpad.com/7440248-stained-glass-eyes-and-colorful-tears