Southern Constellations *

____________________________________________________________

             Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce        

                                     Southern Constellations

"Vic, are you breathing?" She asked, almost laughing.

"Ah! I'm sorry, spaced out..."

"Again," She finished, chuckling. "Come on, tell me, Victor." She teased.

I laughed, "I was thinking if you wanted to--"

"Bella! Bella! Come downstairs please!"

Wow, just freaking amazing. Amazing. Like wow, are you kidding me right now. 

"Hold up, Vic. B.R.B." She said, then I heard nothing but silence.

I put the phone on speaker once again, and placed it on the small table in the corner of the "living room" and headed to the small kitchen. I served myself some icecream, and some cookies.

"Grace! What are you doing?" I heard Bella's voice screech.

"Bella, you have to help me! Please." A female voice other than Bella, cried. I believe it was Grace? The one she was talking to?

"What are you talking about?" Bella replied.

"Please I--"

The line came to an end.

Kellin's P.O.V 

"Finally we're heading back home." Justin said leaning on the couch. We were in our "living room" in our Tour Bus. "Not that we don't like to see our fans, but man." He added pronto.

"Actually one more show and we're heading back home," Jesse stated, correcting him.

I nodded, "Yeah. I miss me home."

"Yo! There is some huge shit in the toilet! Which one of you fucktrucks didn't flush the toilet?" Gabe asked, holding his nose, grilling everyone.

Without even a word, we all looked at Justin for this.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me, tho!?" Justin bursted out, looked at all of us, in shock.

We laughed in response. I mean, one thing that is to know about Justin, is that he would be the type of person to willingly take a big dump in your toilet, or take a big dump in your backyard. Especially if he gets paid. But I mean, when you think about it's disgusting. But money? Damn son. You must not be one brave son of a gun.

"I get it guys. No, really. I get it. I get it. Lemme go check if it's my shit." Justin stood up, walking away.

"Why?" I asked immediately. He was one sick man.

"I know when it is or not, my shit." He replied and walked to the bathroom.

"Eww man, just eww." I grimaced, turning to look away. I just didn't even want to know who took a huge dump in the bathroom. I didn't even wanted to know that in the first place. But you know, some things are inevitable. 

We looked at each other and just shook our heads.

"What the fuck man! It stinks like hell. Ah shit. And I thought I was worse." Justin covered his nose while rushing back in.

"Then who the fuck was it?" I asked, laughing.

"Jesse?" We all looked at him.

"Noooo!" He shot back. "I'm not like that. You know I hate that."

"Then who shitted?" Gabe asked, looking at everyone almost in annoyance.

"Kellin?" Jack replied, looking at me. 

"DEAR GOD MAN." 

"Then who was it?" Gabe asked, almost in annoyance.

"Can't you just flush the shit down, it's starting to smell like it." 

I gagged, "Oh god." I jolted up, searching for the air refreshner. This wasn't happening. This just wasn't happening. 

"Okay, just confess. Nothing will happen to you, just confess." Gabe said, more calmly.

I grabbed the air refreshner on the top shelf, and started spraying it everywhere. Even on everyone's ass, I could've really gave a rat's ass. I wasn't going to be in this Tour Bus for the next few hours smelling like shit, breathing shit, and being shit basically. Nope. That wasn't happening. And I won't let it happen. Nope. Nope. Nope.

"Ok, it was me you guys." Jesse smiled.

I stopped, and turned around to face Jesse. "You son of a gun." 

Everyone started throwing pillows at him, and I threw the air refreshner at him. It will teach him to be more higenic. And I will look back at this day and say, I did it. 

Bella's P.O.V

5 Hours Later

It was 2AM. And I noticed it was because my eyes were glued to the neon numbers on the clock besides my bed. I sighed and turned to my side, seeing nothing but the small lights surrounding my bed. The Record Player by my desk was playing an Elvis Record. And I didn't regret anything. I mean, what is there to regret on playing a good Elvis album? He was the best. And damn sure, he was and still is a hot looking man. One thing is for sure, is that I will never stop listening to Elvis. And just the antique sound of these melodies made me feel warm. 

I wrapped the blanket around myself, and closed my eyes. Sometimes, the best escape to everything is sleeping. You're at peace. Yet, when I close my eyes I always picture myself by the beach. With the person I love. I now know for a damn fact it's not Michael. That asshole will pay. Karma can be a bitch, and I'm glad as hell it is. Oh... I sighed, and burried my face on the pillow. I started relaxing myself, breathing slowly, easing my mind. But it was just too hard.

Breakups aren't that easy. 

But I'm sure as hell this one will be.

I opened my eyes once again, seeing a chest covered by a white t-shirt. Arms wrapped around me, and I instinctively burried myself within them. Knowing it was just a illusion, that's what I missed the most. It's hard to be so obessesed with someting temporary.

____________________________________________________________

This is basically just the intro to "The Boy Who Could Fly." We decided to separate the tracks because otherwise, the song would be around six minutes long. This short, little tune describes my unexplainable and undeniable recent obsession with Southern girls. The clean guitar tone is one of my favorite tones on the entire album. We used a Stratocaster with a custom amp to get the glassy and unique sound we were looking for ~ Vic Fuentes on Southern Consetllations