Goin' Down

Rain: IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED! OH MY JINXX! WELL STOP READING THIS AND READ THIS SHIT XD

* B * I * T * B *

"Jaime, it's not what you think," I blurted out.

He laughed, "It's not what you think," He mimicked.

"Oh really? Explain," He glared.

Mariella looked at me & gave a soft nod, encouraging me to say the right thing. Making me brave. I glanced back at Jaime and said, "Vic and I kissed,"

He looked down, "This is a sick joke," He murmured. My chest tightened, and my heart pumped faster. I gulped, "Jaime--" "Bella, don't." He replied.

The room went silent.

"Bella, I gave you everything…" He said in a low voice. "Jaime--" "Let me finish," He snapped, making me twitch. As well as Mariella. "I gave you my love.. my heart… my honesty, my trust, my everything!" He boomed a the end.

I stared.

"And you threw it away," He whispered.

"With my best friend," He added.

My heart panted upon my chest. His words hurt, they were so so so cold. They were like knives stabbing my back, but worse. It felt like chainsaws instead of knives. Did it hurt? Yes it did. It was impossible to describe how hurt, how broken, how regretful I felt.

I wanted to kill myself.

"Jaime, I can explain," Vic said, placing his hand on Jaime's shoulder.

Jaime shrugged him off, and glared at him, "You shouldn't say anything to me. Don't speak to me, just don't."

And he glanced at my make-up smeared eyes, "Especially you," He said through gritted teeth.

That's when my heart officially broke.

He shook his head at me, and walked away. "Jaime," I choked out. My legs did not wanted to respond, so I collapsed to the ground and sobbed.

"Bella!" Mariella gasped.

"Leave me alone," I whispered, wrapping my arms around me, sobbing.

She wrapped her arms around me.

"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!" I roared.

Her arms that were wrapped around me, automatically left me. She took two steps back.

Vic walked towards me, and went on his knees. "Bella," He bit his lip. I didn't respond back.

"Can you leave us alone for a few?" Vic said to the guys.

They nodded and walked out. Mariella hesitated.

Soon we were left alone.

"Bella, I'm sorry…" He began.

"Don't," I snapped.

Pang.

He closed his mouth, and bit on his lip hard. One of his hands turning into fists, "I'm sorry! Okay? I, I.. I just, I just can't stand seeing you cry. It hurts!" He shouted.

"I just ruined your relationship with Jaime, my best friend… Well, was.. I just.." He sighed, "I can't forgive myself for that," He hummed.

I didn't respond. It felt as if I were dead.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

Vic stared at me, then looked at the ground.

Then there was banging on the door.