Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides *

_________________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

Vic's P.O.V

People always say how love at first sight is unrealistic. The reasons for this is because some often believe that we just fall in love with our interpretation of the person and not the person themselves. It is believed that love at first sight is false hope, and that's the downfall of everything. The beauty in it, is that love at first sight is unique. We fall in love with the way a person smiles, laughs, talks, or moves .with their body. Everyone does these things in their own different way, which makes first impressions unique. We appreciate these type of moments, and we find the beauty in it, like we were taught to. We were taught to admire beauty, and find it in everything, which could may be the bad habit in these type of situations.

We fall in love with the way we interpret people, rather than the person themselves. That's why people say love at first sight is unrealistic. And I could see, where they're coming from, knowing it's sometimes the truth.

However... It's beautiful.

Before I could stop myself, the words were let out.

"Bella... you're special." I whispered softly, looking down at her. And I do look at her, and I notice the small things I've never really noticed before. But just this close to her, I notice everything. From the shape of her face, from the shape of her nose, to the way she smiles, to her body language. Just in a second, I notice the way her nose is sharp, but bumpy at the end. Her eyes are like small orbs, when they're slightly closed, but turn big and wide when she's surprised. Her smile, it's individual, it's distinct. When she smiles, her heart shaped lips widen, and her teeth are exposed. When she smiles, her cheekbones pop out a bit more, and her eyes give a certain brightness, and small wrinkles appear from the side of her eyes.

People smile differently. They either smile with just their lips, or their whole face, or with their whole body. She, however, it's unique. She either gives a small gentle smile, just like now, or she smiles so brightly, her arms are not tranquil, but moving as she continues to smile harder. I could see it, and it's just an interesting thing.

Now, there was a short silence in between us, and I see that her smile has vanished, and now she's just looking straight ahead, not moving. Her eyebrows move, and she looks confused. Her body has become stiff underneath mine, but soon she speaks.

"Special?" She asks, and now she's smiling, but also laughing a little. She must not want it to become awkward, so it turns into a joke.

Still, I liked her this close.

My lips formed a smile, one that has become so difficult to take away. "Why not?"

"How am I special, Vic?" She asks looking up at me once again, confused.

"Well, everyone is special." I correct, but then I realize how stupid it sounds, and how much I wanted it to sound directly towards her, and not just in general. "However, you," I look up at the sky, and breathe in for a moment. "You're not just anybody. You seem to stand for something. And I'm still trying to figure out what it is. I want to know." I smile, and laugh, looking down at her.

"Are you flirting with me, Vic Fuentes?" She raises an eyebrow, and it sounds like she's teasing.

I, however, didn't think I was. "You wish." I retort, looking away, but side-eyeing her to see her reaction. And she's smiling, and shaking her head.

"In all honest words, I don't completely know you, but as days go by, I will, and I'll like it." I smile, looking back at her.

"Why do you want to know me? I'm just a girl." She asks, tilting her head to one side, bewildered. But she wants an answer, and I could tell by how lingering her stare became. "I'm shocked, honestly."