Color Your World

Rain: One thing's first, THANK YOU for voting and commenting, you people are really nice! c: And if you haven't voted, WELL VOTE! Go nuts! C: Comment too! It's never late c; You might get a dedication my fellow friend c}= Anyway, I'm starting school thursday, and sure gonna be hell for me.. BUT I PROMISE I will update.. I will surely find some time in my schedule c: Maybe going to update two times a week ... Probably. Okay, so this chapter includes some sensual affection between two people.. If you'd like you can skip, but maybe you won't c; Tehehe

Dedication: @ptvsandra SHE IS A HARDCORE JELLA BELIEVER LIKE THE REST OF THE JELLA BELIVERS! :)

READ! C:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bulls in the Bronx

“You’re really cute... I..” He bit his lip.

I waited for him to say something.

“I want some more ice cream,” He added soon enough, with an innocent smile.

I laughed, “Okay, I’m gonna be right back,” I replied and stood up.

  At the corner of my eye I saw him hesitate, and his jaw tightened. When I was about to walk away, his hand was wrapped around my wrist. His grip was almost tight, and so he pulled me back down. When I thought this was a playful gesture, it wasn’t. His body hovered over me, and he held me hard against the couch I couldn’t push him away. At this moment I was really confused. I didn’t knew what to do. His body was pressed against mine, he was practically straddling me. His hands were wrapped on both of my wrists, pressing them upon the couch. “Vic.. what are you--” Before I could say anything else, the gap between us disappeared, and soon I felt him completely pressed upon me... And his lips... His lips were pressed against mine, and he kept kissing me on the lips. I didn’t respond, because I was shocked.

  I felt that there was no space between us anymore, he was all upon me and I could feel him above me. His heartbeat, his breathing, his arms, his chest, his lips.. Many questions ran through my mind, it was leaving me crazy. But what was leaving me crazy, is the thought of me responding back. It was too crazy, too insane. Why would I kiss him back, he’s no Jaime the last time I checked. But my heart raced, and all I did at this moment was kiss him back. His grip on my wrists loosened, and my arms almost fell loosely against my sides-- One of them automatically was wrapped around his neck, and the other clung upon his back.

  Many thoughts were traveling in my mind, most contradictory, curses, everything. You’re a cheater.. You don’t deserve Jaime, you don’t! You whore... You whore! Why are you kissing Vic? Why are you kissing Jaime’s friend? You are a whore! Just like Cara, Vic’s ex. What are you doing, kissing him? What-- Somehow I found the way to block those thoughts. Because somehow kissing Vic, felt so right... Yet so wrong... Bella what the heck are you doing!? Pull him back! Pull him back! I wasn’t obedient. No. All I wanted to do is continue kissing Vic back, because it felt right... I let out a small growl that turned into a pant. He held me closer, and I just pulled him closer to my lips. Now they were crashing upon each other. His lips.. They were so kissable... It felt so right. It did. It felt.. amazing. Bella! Push him back! Get him off of you! Now! My eyes slightly opened, to see Vic’s eyes closed, his lips still replying to mine. His lips were so soft, so.. soft. My heart accelerated, and I felt like dying. “Bella,” He whispered upon my lips. I bit his lip and let out a growl, “Vic,”