One Hundred Sleepless Nights *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Well, one thing is for sure was that I couldn't sleep. It was like one in the morning and it was quiet and dark in my room. Then, I remembered what my mom told me when I was younger: Half the time when you can't fall asleep, is maybe because of your thoughts keeping you awake. Or maybe because you just can't freaking shut your eyes without opening them again because you're scared of the dark. But yeah, I was too caught up in my thoughts. I kept thinking and thinking. Until I just fell deep asleep.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Oh for hells sake stop.

I growled and turned off the alarm. I had set it to eight in the morning, meaning it was eight already. Oh god, I want more freaking sleep. I hesitated, but then decided to get up and get ready. I had a lot of stuff to do. But first things first, was that I had to take a shower. I'm not walking around smelling like Jaime's feet. Haha. But after I showered, I got into my rad-clothing (yes I'm very corny, that I... nevermind)

Today I decided to pick black skinnies, to match my combat boots. I swear, I always wear Black. But yeah, I wore my black lace top, meaning I was showing some skin, but It didn't matter to me that much. Plus, I had my black bra on, so that was on the show.

It was a late summer, and it was blazing hot outside. And wearing Black wasn't such a bright idea, but Black is what I like. Oh, yeah, come on, say it. So "Punk", well fuck that.

I decided to put my hair in a ponytail, so that I would feel less hot. Because, who wears their hair long in the summer? Brave people, that's who. And yeah, I'm not that brave.

I sighed, and looked up into the mirror I stood in front of: Heavy black eye-liner, lips naturally rosy red, no need to add red lipstick. I decided I was going to dye my hair--Not all of it--But like add turqoise to it, some chunks of hair. And maybe add myself a lip-ring. This was not a make-over, by the way, if you were wondering.

And so, today I planned to pack my stuff. I was heading to LA tomorrow for sure.

(1) New Message

Tony: Hey Bells, how are you?

Me: I'm good, wbu?

Tony: I'm good--We're practicing for today's show.

Me: Cool

Tony: Hey, since we have iPhones... Do you want to facetime?

Me: Sure!

I ran out the bathroom, and headed towards my bed. He then called me. I pressed "Accept", and that's when I saw him on my screen, and he saw me.

He smiled and waved, "Hey Bella!"

I then noticed the background, and they were inside some room. Like a huge room. The guys were settling their equipement. I soon saw Jaime walk by, and Vic too. Tony was wearing a red hat, well only the inside is while the outside was black. And he was smiling, "Hey Bells." He greeted and I waved and gave a toothy smile. "Hey Tony."

As soon as my voice was heard, some of the guys crept behind Tony. Jaime smiled widly, "Bells!" He then looked over Tony's shoulder and clung to him. "What's up?" He asked. Soon Mike headed over, and grinned. "Bella!" Vic turned to see his brother walk away, and casually approached the phone's screen.