Nothing Left To Lose

Jaime's P.O.V

There was something wrong about the atmosphere, the air. It all smelled like medicine, like death, like preoccupation and stress. The white curtains covered the windows & the rain outside. It all looked sorrowful and lonely, no happiness nor sunshine. It pretty much looked all dead, the air, the everything.

"You have a few minutes," The doctor said, and shut the door.

I walked inside slowly, trying to figure out if this was really happening.

Was I really in a hospital right now? Yes.

Was Bella lying on the white bed? Yes.

Tears wanted to escape my eyes, my heart ached. Everything began to become numb, my knees wobbled and I fell onto my knees. Both of them crashed upon the floor, tears rolled down my cheeks. This was all my fault. All of it. She had begged and begged for forgiveness.

This was my fault.

“Bella?” No response.

“Bella?” I stood up and approached her.

She looked dead. She was pale. Her lips were cracked and faded pink. There were dark circles under her eyes, she looked dead. I took a few more steps forward and looked down at her thing figure. The beeping machines had become very annoying to me, I hated the fact she was here. I never knew she had been drinking accessibly the last few days. Did she really regret what she had done? I wasn’t sure… I growled and took grips of my hair and tightened, I looked away and shut my eyes. I had to control myself, I felt like going nuts. My heart raced, my mind went crazy. She wasn’t like this before, things have went wrong of course. A series of disasters have happened, and I knew she was really stressed. But why did she kissed Vic? Did she have feelings for him? I knew Vic had feelings for her, but he promised he will forget about her. I wanted Bella for myself, I wanted her for me, for me only. Vic can easily find a girl for himself, since he has it all. But, was Bella attracted to him? I wondered if she did. Has she become confused? We know have spent almost forever together, but what have made her change her mind?

I was very confused.

“Bella, why did you do all this?” I whispered, caressing her hair.

She looked so innocent.

“Why did you… kissed Vic? Why did you do this to me…? Why did you do this?” I whispered.

She didn’t respond.

I bit my lip and looked away, I felt like breaking down.

And that’s what I perfectly did.

* 3 Months Later *

“This is A Match Into Water,” Vic received cheers and screams from the crowd. A few seconds later, he started playing the guitar, followed by the rest of us.

Oh what a great choice of song.

“Let's go!” Vic roared on the mic. The crowd screamed.

I sighed a little and started playing my bass. Okay, well, let’s do this.

“I kissed the scars on her skin,” Vic bit his lip and closed his eyes, “I still think you're beautiful..” Bit his lip “And I don't ever want to lose my best friend,” He opened his eyes and stared up, “I screamed out, "God, you vulture! Bring her back, or take me with her!” He yelled.

“Tear it down, break the barricade,”

“I want to see what sound it makes,”

“I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste,”