I Don't Care If You're Contagious *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

                       I Don't Care If You're Contagious

"So does this mean Truth or Dare's around the campfire?" Jules offered, trying to take away the sad mood contaminating the atmosphere. She usually tends to do this to make things better. She's that type of person, anyway.

"Let's do it. But my place." Jon offered, raising his hand slightly, smiling shyly.

Jeez. Is everyone shy all of a sudden? 

"This means a PARTY!" Mariella cheered, thrusting a fist in the air, chuckling a bit.

The guys glanced at each other, and nodded. This mean's a party.

When we arrived at Jon's house, a 2-story house, in which he shared with Jules. And before you say they have somethin' goin' on, well, count me in too. 

Jon opened the door to the house, and stepped inside, turning on the lights. I walked inside, followed by Jules, Mariella, and the Veil Squad. Yeah. I said it. Squad. That's probably going to be a trend in three years. Don't doubt it at all. But well, anyway, everyone entered, and in less than 2 minutes, electro music blasted inside the house. All the rooms were messy, there were blankets on the couch, pillows on the floor, bottles by the TV, dominos lying on the coffee table, and a couple of cards... Even though our number one priority in the Shop was Hygiene, certainly Jon didn't follow that rule at home. And it's not that he was a real mess, but there was a bit of mess in the living room. 

"Make yourself feel at home guys," Jon shouted, earning thanks from the guys.

"I'll get a couple beers, to get us started." Jules offered, and walked out the living room towards the kitchen.

Mariella sighed, seeing the mess we all saw. 

I laughed, "Let's just get the space a bit tight, first." I said, earning a nod from Mariella.

We got rid of the empty bottles, fluffed the couch pillows, and folded the blanket on the couch, and put it aside. We pushed the coffee table aside, getting an empty space in the middle of the room. The zebra print rug on the floor was tight, so we used the pillows for our butts. Mariella turned off the lights from the living room, and turned on the neon lights Jon had bought a couple of months ago. I was surprised they are still working.

The music was lowered a bit, so we could at least hear each other.

Jon and Jules came back, passing the bottle of beers, putting aside a couple of packs.

Mike bursted out laughing at something that Mariella said, "Dude. That's sick."

Jaime grabbed the beer, and swallowed a huge gulp of it. 

"Holy shit man!" Jon gasped, surprised. "Early bird, aren't you?"

"Alright guys, gather around!" Mariella announced, catching everyone's attention.

"Since Jaime finished his first beer, lets use his bottle." Jon said, grabbing it from Jaime's grasp.

Tony chuckled, holding his beer with his right hand, sitting next to Mike, and Vic.

I looked at Vic at the corner of my eye, and smiled, turning my attention to Jon.

"Alright, please dear jesus in the sky, choose wisely, let it be Jaime first because he's kinda wasted." Jon imitated prayer, teasingly.