Bulletproof Love *

____________________________________________________________

Bulls In The Bronx [Fan Fiction] Project - By RainPierce

                            Bulletproof Love

Bella's P.O.V

Today, I decided to head towards the Tattoo Shop, and speak to Mariella about my decision. That's when I began to think, is this what I really want? Just because Vic and the guys suggested me to do so, am I willingly going to do it? It's on me, not them, right? Then I began to think. Ever since I was little, whenever someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up, I've always said a vet. I think, mostly everyone, have said the same thing when they were younger. But the reason why I said a vet, was because I knew that they were good people. They save the lives of many innocent animals. And I knew I would feel better as myself if I helped animals survive. It's equivalent to saying I wanted to be a doctor, because they save almost all the lives of human beings. That, I, would be capable of saving the lives of the people that I love if they ever got hurt. I would be prepared for that day, if I chose a career like that. But things started changing, and I thought about other things. Not everyone is fit for that job, and I'm damn sure I'd be scared to dig into human flesh during a medical procedure. I wasn't fit for that.

Then I thought, hopefully this is the career that I know I won't ever regret. I just hoped Mariella will understand my decision, and at least support me, because, that's what keeps us goin'. Right? After this we're obviously not going to stop seeing each other, we will, and I know that for a fact. Just because I will stop working at the shop it won't mean the end of us. Pfft. You must be outta ya mind, I would never leave and cut a perfect relationship like that.

I opened the door of the shop, making the bell ring, as I entered the shop. The shop wasn't that big and not that small. It was a medium type of shelter, it had wooden floors, black-leather couches on the sides and the main desk was in the middle... Where there should obviously be somebody behind it... I wondered where was Jules, she's suppose to be in charge of the main desk. As I looked around, I admired them. All the walls in the shop were covered with different types of rock bands, and some pictures of tattoos done in the past or present. This tattoo shop represented the rock 'n' roll fame theme of Los Angeles. It was pretty nice and tight. I glanced over the back, noticing the rooms in the back. Instead of wooden doors, they were just transparent curtains. But obviously the bathroom had a wood-door. I could see some girls/boys at work. Indeed there were some costumers today.

I walked towards the desk, seeing no one there.

"Mariella! I'm here!" I shouted, placing my hands on the counter.

"Ah! Bella! I'm in room 7!" She shouted with enthusiasm. Isn't she happy.

I nodded, and looked at some of the people sitting on the couches, waiting. Some were reading either Kerrang! or Rock Sound magazines, that were placed on the table for them to read, while they waited. "There'll be someone with you guys in a few." I told them with a smile, and they nodded, thanking.

I headed to the back and immidiately found room seven and entered through the curtain. As I stepped in, I noticed that she was sketching something on a paper, and the customer was sitting on the big black comfy chair (that looks like the ones they have from either the dentist or doctor's).

"Hey Marie," I smiled down at her, and then looked up at the client and waved at her. She waved back with a smile.

"Hey Bells, I missed you!" Marie chorused, and put down her sketch and rose up from her seat, and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her, and embraced her. We practically bear-hugged each other. That's when I realized how much I missed her.