--PART 2--

JUNGKOOK POV

I watch Y/N leave me there as I get upset at her holding that unknown boys hand. But she said something to him kinda like his name. Chain??was it?? Lets leave it for now,I'll go to her house later.

Jungkook then leaves school and drives home.

P.S - The cast her are mostly rich soo-

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

BACK TO YOU

As I  was dragging Chanyeol out of school behind me he then catched up to me while  I let go of his hand and walk to somewhere to eat.

Chan: Why did you do it??

Me: *sigh* I wanted it to,I don't want to cry because of that,I'll try to pretend that I didn't saw "it"

Chan: *pats my back* Don't worry....If he'll do it again I swear I'll give him a nice dark make-up in his eye

Me: *giggle*

Chan: Finally!!!

Me: Huh?

Chan: You smiled again!!Yey!! *claps his hand*

Me: * you shake your head while smiling *

Chan: Btw....

Me: Hhmmm???

Chan: Where are we going???

Oh shit....

Me: Hmmmm.....I think....*thinking*How about the mall??Lets eat there and watch a movie after and play games at the arcade??

Chan: Sound like a plan~~

Me: *smiling while shaking at him in  disbelief at his answer*

Chan: How about we get a cab??

Me: Sure thing *smiles*

Chan: *smiles* wait here...*he steps to the curbs of the street and after a while a cab finally came*

He then pulled me in. We sat at the back seat. I then turned on my phone and dialed my Brothers number..

*RING!!RING!!RING!!RING!!*

He picked up...

Jin: Where the hell?!?Are you its past 5 and your still not home!?!  *he said shouting at the other line which made me cover my ear*

Me: Sheesshh...About that I'm not going home until Midnight maybe...I'm out with my friend right now....So...Don't cook me anything cuz were gonna eat,watch a movie and play and go straight right home..Got it??

Jin: WHY?!?!?

Me: And oh.....If someone looks for me tell them I'm busy...

Jin: WHY?!-

I instantly hang up because he was shouting too much that I'm almost deaf!!!

Me: Oh god...*Holding my ears*

Chan: Who was it??

Me: Its my damn brother..*you hissed at the pain* And I'm almost deaf!!

Chan: *giggle*Aigooo..

The ride was noisy because you two are really loud which the driver didn't bother in scolding us and soon you arrived at the mall. Chanyeol paid for the ride even tho i insisted but still got defeated. Chanyeol then dragged me inside the mall. He was very excited. Who would have known.....Just less than one day we get this closure so much.....