--PART 9--

*sigh*

I know what he meant...

It's about him cheating on me...

We then got out of the rooftop and just went home because all of the students are still inside the classroom. While we escape. We played tons of video games in my house. We played overwatch, goofed around and ate outside.

‹THAT IS WHAT YOU LOOK›

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THAT IS WHAT YOU LOOK›

We ate as a lot of people stare at us like we are a lovely and cute couple but some boys and girls seem so intimidating watching the both of us. Like wth. After we ate Jungkook drove me back home in his car. I gave him a goodbye kiss because he said so.

I went inside the house took a bath and go to sleep. I completly forgot that he's cheating on me.

FAST FORWARD » »

It was now Thursday lunch time. The past few days Jungkook was close to me and I still would text Chanyeol updating him. Jungkook was so protective and sweet to me. Today, I'm waiting for him at the cafeteria where the others we're. Sure, we talked about random stuffs really but I felt a bad vibe today.

Me: Ugh..Oppas?

BTS (Xcept JK): Yes?

Me: Do you know where Jungkook went after your class?

Tae: He said he'll catch up with us

Jimin: He said theres something relly important that came up

Suga: He said he was called to the Principal's office...

Me: What?!

Rm: Calm down Y/n...He said its nothing serious...

Me: I'll go wait for him there...

Jin: Okay...Do you want me to come with you?

Me: No oppa...Don't worry

Jin: Arraseo my princess..

Me: I'll get going now guys!

Lisa: Come back early~

Me: Okay...I'll try

I then wentbput of the cafeteria and headed straight to the Principal's office. I knock on the door and saw the Principal...but...no jungkook...

Principal: Yes?Ms. Kim..

Me: Good morning Principal *bows*...I thought Jungkook was here...

Principal: No dear....He isn't here...

Me: But he said that he's here..*sigh* Mianhe principal

Principal: No worries...

Me: I'll get going now...Thank you for your time..

My Playboy Boyfriend || J.JKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें