--PART 24--

He then grabbed my hand with a charming smile.

Magical time skip <3

The whole day was filled of laughter as we played and ate.

So i'll explain the details if you wanna skip this then you can <3-Author-nim

At first we got to Arcade and played games which catched a lot of attention because we're well known and some people in the crowd (or should I say some we're students like us) wanted to take a picture with us. I didn't mind as long as it made their day. Some shipped us both but it didn't really affected me that much. My fans also knows I'm a Kpoper anyway. Some say that they know me but I don't think about it too much. And (Him) won me some Teddy Bears, I always keep stuffs that we're given to me by the ones who like me and from my fans.

After about 4 hours of playing there and took pictures and vids (or tiktok vids) for our fans to update them.
We went to eat at Mcdonald's. It was really fun. Then we wandered around the mall and bought some clothes....I didn't bought much because I'm leaving tommorow morning. But I bought some for (Him) which I always to cheer them up and not regret for liking me in the future.

We then went home at 3:25 p.m. He took me home and a bid him goodbye.

Present~~

I continued to prepare my things and all of my things we're now packed. Some are gonna be brought there by Mr. Zhang at EXO's Dorm. I then ate dinner with everyone with my friends and the maids and butlers there mostly everyone cause I'm gonna be leaving in the morning so I want to have a memorable last dinner here incase I won't come back in a really long time.

I then slept after hanging around with everyone. It was 8:34 p.m.

TIMEEE SKIPUEEEE

I woke up by alarm.

Bultaoreune

Fire!!!~~~~
Fire!!!~~~~
Fire!!!~~~~
Fire!!!~~~~

When I wake up in my room nan mwotdo eoptji--

I turned it off. It was quarter to 4. I started to take a hot shower.

OUTFIT <3:

I then took my luggage and ate breakfast and Mr

I then took my luggage and ate breakfast and Mr. Zhang took me to the airport. I bid goodbye to the maids and butlers there cause I don't know when to back here.

I got in the airport with Mr. Zhang and other body guards, maids and butlers came with me inside. ( i imagined that the people in airport will look at her and question to themself if she's a princess or daughter of the President or something ㅋㅋㅋ -Author-nim)

I saw my friends and other classmates and teachers there waiting for me to board my plane but I stopped by them to say one last goodbye to each and everyone ( How are you so popular gurl!?! -Author-nim)

"We will miss you so much Y/n!!!~" All of them said, I just giggle at them and brought my index finger to my mouth signalling them to lower down there voices because the people inside the airport look at us weirdly.

"Y/n please don't forget us*pouts*" My boy classmate said. "Why would I? " I chuckle. "Please be safe there" XingFair said and I nod at her. "Be careful Y/n" My Science Teacher said. "Come visit us please our precious Y/n*pout*" my Math Teacher said. I nod my head at Ms. Meng. "*sigh* Our Y/n is already leaving us all of a sudden" Darren said. "That's right" Jason added. I smiled at them. "Y/n why would you leave at a time like this we will miss you so much at school or even everywere" My girl classmate said. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna miss you all very much too." I smile at them and spread my arms and hugged them while they are crying. The others joined the group hug. After a couple of sayings that I shouldn't leave them and I'll be a horrible person for leaving them, in the hug. I then let go of the group hug abd saw there crying eyes well most are tearing up.

I then frowned. "Hey!! Its not like I'm dead that you guys are crying already." I told them even my teachers are tearing up. "I'll go now,okay? I can't promise to comeback but I'll see what I can do to come here" My friends and classmates bawled there eyes out mostly the girls. "Bye now. I'll never forget you guys" I smile and wave at them while boarding my plane. They tried to wipe there tears but it kept flowing. They waved at me goodbye with sadsmiles that I'm leaving them. I sadly smile at them almost tearing as well.

I seated at my respective seat which is near the window.Mr.Zhang and my Bodyguards took care of my luggage so they can help me arrive at Korea faster. I look at the window and the plane took off. The view was still dark because its only 5 in the morning.

"What a start of the day"

I then took a nap because I felt sleepy and even its just a couple of minutes we'll arrive in South Korea.

Magical time skipeu~~

I'm already at EXO'S dorm with my luggage. And I wanted to surprise them and because they have GDA today and BTS and other idols are gonna be there too.

'OHEMGEEEE I'm gonna go see them now and maybe I could see other Kpop-idols like BTS, BIGBANG, f(x) and etc.'

Since the GDA starts later at 8 and EXO have to prepare for it you know the usual practice practice practice. I had the whole dorm to myself well with the bodyguards of course and the stylist of EXO is otw to GDA so they can be advance in preparing and can double check if any clothes is torned or anything wrong.

So i started to binge watch some kdramas and got myself a milktea that one of the guards brought.

TIME SKIPEEEUUU

GDA is going to start in two hours. So i started to prepare myself.

Outfit:

(Choose between the two but i think sometimes i will put the same photo in my book but in advance I'm sorry i don't keep track of my uploaded photos)

I then told two of the body guard, that Suho-oppa provided me which was also the ones that helped me come here because of Suho-oppa, to go to the venue of GDA and we did. We arrived with our car and got inside I was with my bodyguards and one of them got to the back stage and told EXO's Staff that I'm here and to don't tell EXO that I'm here. I got into the front as in the very front. And my other body guard came back.They we're with me side by side. Then the show started.

To be continued...