--PART 29--

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Y/n had fainted.I held her by her waist. I was in utter shock and full of rage.

Me: GUARDS!! GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!!

The members started to panic as well as the staff. Namjoon-hyung speed dialed the emergency number and told them about Y/n fainting and to get here as soon as possible.

Y/n's features had turned pale from what happened. After a few seconds, Jin-hyung and EXO appeared at the door. All smiling but turned into a worried expression seeing Y/n.

They quickly huddled to where we all are.They asked us what had happened. We told them and they told us that she had amnesia. And all that has happened maybe because her memories are returning.

The ambulance came and had put Y/n in it. I was with her 'till we got to the hospital. The others had drove in the van. As we got to the hospital, she was then put in a room for further examinations.

Jin-hyung called his parents and told them about Y/n being alive and is now in the Hospital. His parents said that they are gonna come.

We waited an hour and one of the staff had told us her romm number. As we got into a room on where she was, The doctor was their waiting.

He explained to us that she fainted because of the fact that maybe her memories are coming back. Just the thought of her memories coming back made me worried. What will she do if she sees me??

The doctor then left. After a few minutes Y/n's and Jin-hyung's parents aririved. Their eyes teary seeing their beloved daughter. Jin-hyung and his parents hugged each other.

The sight of them makes us all wanna cry. They teared up knowing they didn't lost her. After a few more minutes, she has been moved to another room for all of us to fit. 

We we're all patiently waiting for her to wake up. EXO informed Y/n's friends in China about her situation right now.

After an hour~~

An hour has passed as I held her hand in mine. I intertwined them and after 5 seconds I felt her hand twitch. Her eyes started to flutter and open slowly.

JK: Guys! She's waking up!!

They all then walked to Y/n. Y/n's eyes are fully open as she looked at the ceiling above her. She then started scanning the people in the room. She spoke...

Y/n: Where am I?

Y/n's Mom: Your in the hospital, darling

Her mother smiles at her warmly and caresses her daughter's cheek.

JK: Guys! Call the doctor.

Jimin and Sehun nodded. And left to go find the doctor. Y/n then sits up, we tried on making her lay down but she is stubborn.

Y/n: What am I doing here??

JK: Well...you fainted...

BACK TO YOUR POV

JK: Well...you fainted...

'I fainted??'

I then remembered what had happened before I fainted. It made me lightheaded again.

'Momo: Y/n-ssi~ Don't you remember your Playboy Boyfriend??? '

At that moment, my mind has summon up my souvenir from the past. All the commotion that I tolerated. My heart being broken many times just because of this one person that is infront of me.

'Jeon Jungkook is My Playboy Boyfriend'

T H E • E N D

To be continued...