--PART 21--

I woke up with heavy breathing and sweat on my forehead. I felt a tear fall from my eye. I then teared up, I don't even know why. My dogs then woke up from there sleep and cuddled le which made me feel a little bit better.
I look at the time.

5:30 a.m.

I read. I then started the day cause I can't go back to sleep because ofthat super weird dream. I took a bath and choose my outfit.

What I look like:

I then let my hair down

I then let my hair down. I dyed my hair like in the pic. and simple make up just like in the pic. and some black combat boots. I don't know why I dressed up like this but I feel really angry or should I say frustated. I feel really different after having the dream I had or should I say Nightmare.

I headed downstairs to eat it was already 6 a.m. I am the first to wake up. I started eating. I took my small black bagand after that my driver took me to school. There we 're only a few students and some boys jaw drop. I smirk. I saw some of my friends and they're jaws drop to.

Guesss I'm drop dead gorgeous.

Me: Hi guys!

Zhang Jiong Min: Waahhh!! Rè! (热!/Hot!)

Xing Fair: You look......Damnnnn

Sunday: You look Sexy Girl!

Connor: You look Hot Y/n

*Smirk*

Me: Xièxiè (谢谢/Thank you)

Me: Wômen zôu ba (我们走吧/ Let's go)

They nodded and I headed to my locker. My friends followed me. The school started to fill with students. My best friends don't come today because they are gonna debut today. I then came to my class and it packed with students. They all greeted me, I smiled and waved at them. I went to sit in the back next to the window they all turn to me but I ignored them. I looked out the window and remembered my dream this morning.

Darren Chen P.O.V

Me and the others are shocked to see Y/n wear something like that. Maybe something happened.

Dylan: Why do I feel a dark aura around her?

Jason: *shruggs his shoulder* Maybe she's trying some other clothing plus she look hot on it...

Ceasar: True

Zhang Xiao Wei: I know......I'm turning gay because of her. *stares at Y/n*

Xing Fair: Me too *stares at Y/n too*

Me: Maybe she'll go back to normal tomorrow.

Darren Chen End of P. O. V

TO BE CONTINUED...