--PART 25--

And so on. The fans we're going wild with the performance. Then it was there turn.

(P. S I'm not sure if its the right lineup ao please bear with me🙏)

I was going wild. Good thing my guards brought me My ARMY BOMB and Pharynx (EXO'S LIGHTSTICK). Some of them made eyecontact with me well all of them actually and sometimes they're expression would slightly go wide but my bodyguard will hide my face. Jungkook saw me too and I almost fainted but my bodyguard also hid my face...bummer.I was going wild with the fanchant well Maybe. Especially at everypart when Jungkook sings I can't stop smiling and fangirling it's my first time seeing BTS in real life...I think.

Then came EXO!!!!

(Another P.S i don't hate anygroup in Kpop well in Momoland maybe a little but hey don't take this seriously)

They did great well more like......AWESOME. I didn't want to ruin the surprise so when they look at my direction I just hid my face or face backwards.....Hehe.

TIME SKIPPPP

Now it was time for the awarding.

Another tym skip bcuz imma lazy ass potato

Now was the time to go to EXO. They still didn't know I was there I then headed to the backstage with my bodyguards then I just couldn't hold it anymore that I dashed inside just to surprise them but then I bumped into someone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Jungkook.

To be continued.....