--PART 11--

3 weeks has passed and Jungkook's been acting weird lately. He doesn't talk to me that much anymore. I kept following him when class is over he always go to different clubs and go on different dates with different girls.

It hurts....I always tell this to Chanyeol and Jin but I mostly tell Chanyeol as in all of the detail cause I know if Jin-oppa finds about what he's been doing he's gonna hurt him. And I don't want Jin-oppa hurting him. Chanyeol also said that he told the other EXO members about my situation and got mad at Jungkook but I said to them to not do anything to him.

Today is Sunday. I'm leaving Korea for a while. And travel to China. I've deleted Jungkook number and changed my sim so he doesn't contact me. But I have given my new number to Jin-oppa. I told Chanyeol about this and also Jin-oppa. I told Jin that to don't tell Jungkook about me leaving and where I'll be headed. Chanyeol said he's coming with me and also the other EXO's member.

I already told my Parents about this. EXO told theres and they'll also improve themselves in dancing and singing. There parents are also rich like I said I'll make everyone in this rich well most of them. Only Jin knows about me leaving. I didn't tell this to the other members of BTS and BP.

We are now in Incheon Airport. I'm with EXO and Jin. Jin-oppa is watching me go. I don't know when I'll come back here in Korea.

Me: Oppa~~

Jin: I know...

Me: I'll miss you~

Jin: *giggles* I'll miss you too,my little princess...You guys take care of her okay?

EXO: We'd love to...

Chen: She's kinda our sister to..

Kai: Yeah..

Baekhyun: Only someone here likes her..

Jin: *giggles* I know...

Chan: *Blush*

Me: Oppa~ Don't tell them okay?

Jin: *sigh* I won't..I promise but somday I will have to tell them that you left but I won't tell them where....and when your coming back...

Speaker: The flight for China is now leaving in 5 minutes...

Me: Saranghae Jin-oppa~~ *Kiss his cheek and hugs him tightly*

Jin: *hugs back* Same here, princess....same here..

I pull away from the hug and kiss his cheek for the last time. Me and EXO headed to our plane. I turn around and wave back to my brother. He waves back he kinda looks that he'll cry.

We entered our plane that is headed to China. Good thing all of the EXO members knows Chinese. I was seated next to the window with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. While the others we're the back of us well except for Lay, Kai and Chen they we're infront of us.

The plane started to move and we buckled our seatbelts and the plane lifted off after 2 and a half hours. And I myself now how to speak Chinese because we took a lot of vacations there and had a lot of friends. We arrived in China's Airport.

Which is Fuzhou Changle International Airport. We got our luggage and since my Mom and Dad has houses Around the World we went stay in the House my Mom and Dad own and sure there we're servants there. I saw a black limo and Mom said that a butler would pick us up. He held a paper with my name on it but Chinese.

I instantly knew who he is its Mr. Zhang...I remember him when we we're little when we took a vacation here. I then ran to him he was with a driver and 2 body guards. I smiled at him widely and he smiled back.