--PART 34--

So before we move on to the story I would like to sincerly apologize for not doing what I had written at the previous chapter because my damn phone was missing and after 2 weeks not finding it my parents hesitantly bought me a new one so yeah I also just restored my acc and all of the parts I made was now gone so I think I will again redo it and maybe it will not go as it was supposed to on my missing phone so again I apologize for being irresponsible and not keeping my words and also the grammars and mispelled words in my story. Thank you for bearing with what I had written and also thank you for voting and commenting in my story I do read them :>. Again I am terribly sorry

-AUTHOR-NIM

???: Isn't that BTS Jungkook and EXO Chanyeol??

???: Yeah... But wait who is that girl??

???: OPPA!!!

Crap.

Shit.

I'm dead.

The bodyguards took action and had guarded us by the mob that was forming around the three of us. They also had to physically move them just to squeeze out of the crowd.

I felt a little dizzy by the lack of air. My head was spinning and both men by my side had also took action. Both Jungkook and Chanyeol had took my hand in theirs intertwining them and held it tight.( Jungkook on my right and Chanyeol on my left.) Squeezing out of the mob and had to slightly hurt their fans by the bodyguards because they we're fast walking or should I say running.

As we we're near the exit of the mall I had seen some small dark spots on my vision. Making it harder for me to look at where I'm going. The two idols had also noticed it as my legs began to wobble at every step I had to take. Jungkook had spoken to one of the bodyguard shielding us saying...

JK: Call the driver to meet us at the exit and fast.

The guard nodded and had to multitask by calling the driver on his ear thingy (idk what that's called -Author-nim) and moving along and protecting us from the fans.

We had reached the exit and saw the car waiting. The door of the car opened. There we're more bodyguards that had gotten out an.ld helped us get in the car. We all had gotten in. The door of the car closed. And the car went away from the crowd.

My head was still spinning and the small dark spots on my vision was now getting bigger and bigger by the minute. My breathing was ragged and I felt cold but sweating.

The two idols had turned their attention to me from the moment we had gotten in the car. I still held their hands and squeezed it tightly as I had trouble breathing and trying to control it. They had also asked the driver to go to their house as quick as possible and call a doctor to go their house.

We arrived after a while and they rushed me inside as quickly as possible but still carefull. They got me in my room and the other members came in but not all because my room is small and also the reason that I can't breath properly that I need 'space'. Suho and Baek are fanning me  while I'm still holding on Jungkook's hand for my dear life. Few seconds passed by and the doctor came.

He quickly took out his stuffs and did his magic (DISCLAIMER: Idk anything about being a doctor sooOoo...yeah you know the drill-AUTHORNIM). He did some checks on me or examine my state. He had put oxygen on my mouth. He took out a needle and had filled that needle with a liquid substance. My eyes widen the momebt I first laid my eyes on the needle and I knew what was gonna happen next. I'm not scared of needles but I never really like them (or something) I just don't like that, that needle is gonna be under my skin.

My hold on Jungkook tightened. I look at Jungkook to Chanyeol to Suho to Baekhyun to everyone I see. They all saw my widened eyes as I look at them. A look that sends a sign that I don't like where this is going. As the doctor approaches me I look again at Jungkook tears welling up in my eyes, shaking my head at him not agreeing to what is gonna happen but he just looked at me. He looked at me with those doe eyes that had told that "Everythings gonna be alright. I'm here".

I just looked at him not wanting to look at the needle that is gonna prick my skin atm. And it was done. And another was shot. After that shot I darkness swallowed my vision.

To be continued...