--PART 16--

Chanyeol POV

Me: Nooo!!!!

Y/n crashed. We tried shaking her to wake up. I keep telling myself that this is just a nightmare but I know its the reality. The driver of the truck that had hit Y/n has his cheeks bleeding but Y/n's condition was more critical than his. Y/n's eyes we're a little wet. I'm guessing she couldn't see because of her tears. Mr. Zhang called an ambulance while we kept Y/n awake but she already closed her eyes. We we're all a crying mess.

The ambulance came and took Y/n in. We all couldn't accompany her inside the Ambulance so I volunteered to be the one with her. They all agreed. Mr. Zhang called the others to the hospital that Y/n is gonna go before we left. The others went with Mr. Zhang on the other car and also called another ambulance for the driver of the truck.

The medics started doing there job. Putting oxygen on Y/n head. Her head was bleeding uncontrollably. Her face had cuts and her wrists too because of her car window was shattered when her car and the truck collapsed together. I kept on crying silently beside her while they we're keeping her alive. Then....

Medic 2: Massage her heart!!!

Medic 1 started massaging her heart and kept looking at the heart monitor.

Medic 2: Drive faster we're losing her!!!

Chan: Andw-wae...Y-y/n-ah...Andwaeyo!! You can't leave us! You can't! Please fight it! *speaking in Korean*

I held her hand tightly.

Medic 2: Sir...Please let us do our job and calm down...We are here now..

Chan: P-please...S-save he-r

Medic 2: We will just calm down...

I calmed down. We then got out of the Ambulance and Mr. Zhang and the others came after us. They all we're tearing up other we're started crying at the site of Y/n. Y/n got taken in the hospital and we all followed her. We kept on telling her to wake up.

Xing Fair: Y/n-n p-please w-wake u-up...

Jason: Y/n fight it! Please fight it!!

Dylan: Y/n y-your a strong girl right?! Please don't g-give up on your own life...

Sunday: Y/n y-you c-can't do this...Yo-u can't just l-leave u-us again

She the got taken away too the surgery room. We then prayed for her to be alive when coming out of the surgery.

--TIME SKIP--

6 hours has now passed and we are still waiting for her surgery to end praying for her to be alive. Then the door in the surgery room opened seeing a doctor thats has a masked on and some gloves and etc.

Doc.: Are you Kim Y/n's family?

We hesitated to answer even Mr. Zhang and the bodyguards.

Me: Y-yes..Is she ok?

Doc.: *sigh* Apparently...she barely survived. The crash impacted her brain so much that she has lost a lot of blood. Right now she's in a coma.

Shen: No

We teared up at the information.

Doc.:And there is a chance that she lost all of her memories as in all of them. And it will take a few months for her to wake up from her coma.

Coma and lost of all her memories. It hurts just thinking that when she wakes up she doesn't know a thing..

Me: But is there anyway to bring back her memories?