--PART 32--

Our places we're Chen, Baehyun, Xiumin, Suho, D.O, RM, Jin, and Taehyung on the first couch. And on the second couch are Kai, Sehun, Lay Chanyeol, Jungkook, Jimin, J-hope and Yoongi. While the girls are on the floor.

(As you noticed Kai is here so are you hoping something will happen?? (─‿─) Well I hope too (ಥ_ಥ) and for some of you reading this is triggered then I'm so sorry please don't take this seriously this is only fiction okiii. -Authornim)

As we we're endulged by the drama. Jin and RM went to get some snacks for us. The boys we're on the verge of falling asleep but some already slept which was Yoongi while us girls we're into the whole plot of story that when something interesting happened like EunWoo being a gentleman by not holding MiRae by the waist but still kept her steady with his arm.

It made us squeal and fangirled. Which made the others wake up or jump by us. We we're fluttered at the romantic scenes of the story. In the next scene MiRae and her father sang/rap BTS - Dope while walking in the streets of the night. I turned to the boys if they had catched that part.

To my surprise Jungkook was looking straight at me that it made me jump. After a few more seconds of staring at each other's souls he eventually smiled at me in a cute way which I didn't expect. I turned back to the drama with a tomato face. After a few more minutes, RM & Jin came back with a lot of snacks and we ate away.

After a few hours~

It was now 11:09 p.m and I am feeling sleepy at the moment the others we're already asleep namely Yoongi, Sehun, Chen, D.O, Jisoo, Rosé, Jin, J-hope, Xiumin, Lay, and Kai.

( Awwee~~ Kai fell asleep sorry guys maybe nxt time ;) -Authornim)

Chanyeol the calls me and told me to come sit with him so I can put my head on his shoulder.

( Put your head on my shoulder~~ ㅋㅋㅋ 미안헤 - Authornim)

As I started to stand up grabbing my pillow and blanket. Approaching Chanyeol while tiptoeing trying not to wake up anyone that are asleep of course. While doing so Jungkook suddenly graps my arm and pulls me to his lap and then said.

JK: She can sleep in my embrace

Me: Wait what--

Chanyeol: Sure...

Chanyeol shrugs as he continued to watch the drama.

Lisa: OooHhh~~ Y/n and Jungkook are you two perhaps?

Jennie: Dating?

They said with a teasing smirk on their faces. I tensed lightlty on the said word 'dating'. Well to be honest we did as in the past but I didn't really end things there when I left him well.

Now I'm confused. I don't even know if Jungkook is still my boyfriend or exboyfriend. Typically the thought of me losing my memories made him wanted to start a new beggining for our relationship. Doing all this just to make me forget what had happened in the past and live on with my life with him in the picture.

And to be honest, I myself is giving him a chance to fully change, to be the one and only boy I loved that also loves me back and not the one that had been fracturing my fragile heart by hooking up with different girls. Pretending that nothing happened and lied to me by not telling me his own doings.

Jungkook slightly chuckled. My heart felt warm by the sound of his chuckle. I felt nostalgic by the feeling of his arms around me.

JK: We'll just see in the future

I ignored what he said. The others that we're not asleep yet observed the scene that is taking place in front of them. Chanyeol looks at me with a little worried in his eyes but didn't said anything and turned his attention to the screen again. They all did.