-- PART 13 --

YOUR POV

We we're eating at the cafeteria, talking some random stuffs when....

???: Shen Yue!!!!!

It was a girl voice.I turned around and saw..

Me: *Gasp*😱

Me: *Gasp*😱...OMGEEEEE!!!

???: 😱!!!! Tianshi!!!!

Me: Li Hong Yi!!!!!! Bro!I missed you!

Li Hong Yi: Y/N!!!

Me: Xing Fair!!!

Xing Fair: Y/N!!!!!!! Thank God! I get to see you again!! *hugs me*

I then hug back...

Okay...Long story short...I'm friends with Li Hong Yi, Xing Fair, Jason, Qie Lu Tong, Zhang Xiao Wei, Zhang Jiong Min, Li Sunday, Yang Zhi Ying, and Li Cen Yi.

Okay back to the story....

We all had a group hug me and the others that late came of course.

A/N: If you wish to know who are the new characters...their from the Chinese Drama named "Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me"...it has 2 seasons and s3 is now making....I watched this drama in sixth grade.And it was damn romantic and funny at the same time😂..Back to the story.

We catched up in some things that we had miss over 7 years....Yes I'm 16 years old right now.

Time skip

It was now time to go home. I asked my Childhood Friends if they want to have a sleepover at my house and they agreed. We waited for my Driver at the school gate. After a while he has arrived we got in. We we're jamming to some songs...well of course its chinese songs.

The car stopped and we got out to go inside my house. We we're greeted by 8 dogs. They we're all friendly to them. I think they know that they're my childhood friends or felt it.

Mr. Zhang remembered my childhood friends here in China. He then told us to stay in the Living Room to have our sleepover. He also told us to wait for dinner. So we went upstairs to everybedroom there so much bedrooms upstairs that I can't even count but I still can theres like 15 guest rooms. We got some pillows and blankets and went back to the living room...Woah!!We're like 28 crazy kids playing around.

We build a Pillow Fort. Yes I know! I just said pillow fort because we want to bring back old times (or feel younger).

Meanwhile...

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n hasn't comeback yet. The EXO members are gone,too. Today,I asked the Principal on the where abouts of EXO but she only told me that they went to another country to study for their future and I also asked her about Y/n and....told me that she trasffered to another school...

She left me...

She left me.....

Why did Jin-hyung didn't tell me?

I'm her boyfriend for f*ck sake!!

I then asked the Principal on where Y/n went but she didn't know. I then thanked the Principal for the information she gave me and went out of her Office. I was really mad at Jin-hyung for not telling me about Y/n. I searched for Jin-hyung. It was now Lunch time so I'm expecting him at the cafeteria eating with our friends.

As I got inside the cafeteria...I saw him. He was laughing. I then got even more angrier. I then marched to out ussual table and pulled Jin-hyung out of the cafeteria. The others look confused at what I did even Jin, too!
We we're now in the hallway with lockers.

Jin: What's wrong, Kook?

Me: What's Wrong!?! Everythings wrong!!

Jin: What do you mean?

Me: Hah..*I laughed uncontrolably*..I asked the Principal today on where is Y/n...

Jin-hyung kept a stern face on. Well I think he does know what my next question.

Me: Where is she?!?!

Jin: Who?

Me: My Y/n!!!! Where's My Y/n!!!

Jin: Ugh! Your Y/n?? *laughs mischievously*...You already lost her..She's never coming back..

Me: Tell me where she is!!!!I'll find her!! *I was boiling with anger on the inside*

Jin: WHY?!?! WHY DO YOU STILL WANT HER?!?!

Me: Because she's mine!!Always mine!! I never had hurt her!

Jin: HA!!Really?!?! You Didn't!!!!

Me: *confused* What do you mean by that?--

Jin: WHAT?! You didn't think she wouldn't know?! You hurt her alot Jungkook!! That's why she left! It pains me that she cried over You!!You!! The one and only!! Cheated on her!! She saw you!! Many times....with different girls... *tears flowing* she saw you making out with them....being with them..You only cared for Y/n if you see any guys who is near here...Then you will protect her...THEN after a week or so...You'll leave her!! Going on dates with other girls instead of Y/n...She gave you everything Kook!! She LOVED you more than herself!!......She Knew!! She knew all along Jungkook..She knew that You CHEATED...Secrets will never be hidden forever...She stayed strong for the both of you...But what happened!!?! You messed it up!! She was strong enduring the pain for many weeks while you enjoy your make-out sessions...Just stop it Kook...She's not coming back now...

I teared up at what Jin-hyung had said so she knew? Why didn't I stop?!! I lobe her so much! I want her back!

Me: H-hyung....please...tell me where she is..

Jin: I can't kook...She told me to not tell you and behalf on my sister don't cheat on her even tho she left you....I'm disappointed in what you had done to her but please..Wait for her...Just like she waited for you to be with her...Stay strong for the both of you..

Me: I promise h-hyung...I miss her so much

???: Jungkook...

We then turned around and saw...

TO BE CONTINUED....