--PART 20--

I've been there fan since there debut and I wish someday I can meet them. My Friends are also becoming a boy group but they we're gonna debuted first than Bangtan but hey......they can't stop me from loving other Kpop groups. There group is called EXO. They don't come home often, they've been busy preparing for their debut.

*I'm so sorry for EXO-L's that are reading this. I don't hate EXO or anything I'm also a fan of them actually....please don't take this ff too seriously this does not apply to anything that happens here today -AUTHOR-NIM-*

They are under the Entertainment called SM Ent. They're gonna be back in Korea in no time but I'm gonna be stuck here. I have to continue my studies here that's what they said. *sigh* I wanna go back to Korea....even tho I've been there but I don't remember the feeling of being back to where I'm supposed to be.

But don't get me wrong I like it here in China. I am popular in school me my friends and best friends. But I wanna go to Korea so bad.

Its already night here in China *like I said in the last chapter -Author-nim* I don't eat much at night because I'm too lazy too eat. Me and my dogs are here in my room watching Bangtan perform. After that we watch some funny videos about them. They we're so cute~. My friends know that I am a fan of them especially my bias is Jungkookie-oppa. And sometimes I really feel that I know them personally like their really close to me.

I asked EXO about that but they said that I'm too in to them that I feel somethings that aren't really true. EXO is gonna go after dinner to practice there debut song. Which is a surprise that even I don't know. Well time to sleep. It's already pass 9 p.m I need to be early tommorow for school.

I turn off the television and the lights. Me and my dog get comfy and sleep. My eyelids are getting heavy then I traveled to dreamland

Me and Chanyeol talked in a familiar classroom. We got out as the bell rings you both headed to the cafeteria. We both walked to the Cafeteria or where my legs will take us to. Before me and Chanyeol could reach the cafeteria. I heard weird sounds coming from the the Music Room.I got curious on what was the sound. I peeked through the door as I opened it silently to know what it was,Chanyeol was behind me not having any clue what was happening. As I peeked up I saw......A boy making out with a girl *abviously -_-*. I felt a tear escape mu eye as I watch them kissing each other. I didn't know why or what was the reason. I then hear thoughts that I think was mine.

Y/N: "I thought he changed??"
"Am i not enough for him??"
"Why is he cheating with me that bitch?!?"

What? Who is he anyway? I can't even make up who was the boy...

I kept tearing up. I can't even stop it I then slowly close the door and ran to where my feet will take me while Chanyeol was just right behind ne.

I'm so confused who we're they. I don't even know them tho the boy seems familiar.

When I arrived I am at the rooftop of the school,I turned as Chanyeol was catching up his breath and I myself fall to the floor crying. I felt my world stopped withouth any reason.

I felt my heart aching so much because of what I saw. I don't even have the right to be hurt by that disguting scene
I wish it wasn't true. But why am I crying so much about it? I hugged my knees even tho I was wearing a skirt but I still have a cycling on.

"I couldn't believe he cheated on me .After 3 yrs. together." I thought even tho I didn't do it my mind has its own my mind. I kept on crying this is so confusing I don't get it.

Chan: Y/N? *says in a soft voice*

My mouth has a minds on its own that it started to speak.

Y/N: Why?W-why would h-he do this to m-e?!?

Chan: Why?Who was he?

Y/N: He's my bo-boyfrie-end.

Boyfriend?

To be continued...