--PART 17--

JIN POV

Today was a Monday. I still can't believe that my sister is dead. And I haven't told anyone about Y/n being dead except our Family, employees, and our household employees. I'm going to tell my friends about her being dead today. And we are going to make it public today,too. I'll doubt that there will be a lot of reports about her when we make it public. But we won't tell where.

Our morning classes are done and I'm in the cafeteria now. Me, BTS and BP we're having lunch together. They we're all talking about random stuffs. Jungkook was staring blankly at his necklace that he and Y/n has as a couple necklace.

Me: *clears throat*

They all turned there attention to me..

Jisoo: What is it Jin-oppa?

Me: I-I h-have somet-thing i-import-tant to s-say..

Jimin: Ask away hyung...

Suga: And stop stuttering..

Me: *deep breath* Its about Y-Y/n..

Jungkook then shot his head up to face me with wide eyes.

Jk: W-what about her?

Me: Sh-She's... *eyes teary*

Jk: SHES WHAT?!

RM: Jungkook calm down...

Jk: How can I calm down if I don't see her---

Me: Dead...

Jennie: She's what?!

Me: She's dead....

I had my head hang low and I slowly look at their reaction.

Jk: H-hyung this is a p-prank right?

I shake my head.

They then teared up crying loudly making all the students in the cafeteria look at us cluelessly.

Lisa: H-how--*sob* D-did she d-die?

Me: S-she was cr-crossing the road and got h-hit by a truck. T-The truck was ou-t of control when i-it hit her. Her body was sq-squashed. The driver a-apparently d-didn't see her c-crossing and wa-s sent for 25 yrs. in prison.

The students in the cafeteria herd what happened to her and cried up also. Except for  Momo, Nayeon and Chaeyoung they we're holding back there tears.

Me: We w-will make it p-public today too.

Lisa: Y/n Wae?! Why did you leave us?! *crying*

Jennie: Y/n-ah~ Bogoshipda *sobbing*

BlackPink is a crying mess when I told them about Y/n. Jungkook did,too. He cried and cried and screamed. He couldn't contain his emotions to himself.

After lunch the Principal announced us to go home for today. Maybe because mostly all of the students here are a crying mess because of Y/n's death.

--TIME SKIP--

8 MONTHS LATER

CHANYEOL POV

It's been 8 months. We kept on checking Y/n every now and then. We keept telling her to wake up. Unfortunately our room is a VIP one so that a lot of people can stay and watch over her.

8 months ago we heard the news in Korea that The Kim's Daughter is now dead which they meant was Y/n. They reported what I had said to Mr. Zhang. That she was squashed by a truck while she was crossing the road. Apparently the driver didn't see her crossing and was also out of control and he ended in prison for 25 years.