--PART 33--

Jungkook POV

Shocked at what I had heard from her very lips. Hoping that I wasn't hallucinating. Hoping that he wasn't dreaming. Hoping that the words that had came out of Y/n's mouth was true.

He was frozen at the very spot near the sleeping Y/n. On the verge of a tear slipping out of his eye and it did happen as to the fact that he was not sad or grieving about anything. He was happy. Happy of what came out of Y/n's mouth. That sweet words never failed him to tear up because of joy.

He thought that maybe... just maybe that the Y/n right now that is beside him still has amnesia and had conffesed her love for him. But to his little thought that wasn't partly true.

The sweet beautiful little girl beside him has her chest slowly rising up and down as she is in her dreamland. Jungkook gazed her lovingly with a little hope evident in his eyes. The hope of changing everything that has happened in the ast and start new beginning.

*The next day*

Your POV

I woke up with a loud sound of something that has been shattered. It got me up as soon as the second I heard in the room. My eyes we're wide and my breathing was heavy. It brought me back to the scene of me being in the road and being ran over a vehicle.

It was a nightmare that had been implanted in my brain since it happened. But when I came back to Korea I don't get that much nightmare than back at China. It seems like the only destination I wanted to stop was here. In a country I was born to be.

My eyes wandered around the room. Getting up and running fast to go downstairs. I didn't know why I was running, all I know is I needed someone at the moment of my andrenline. I spotted BTS downstairs at the living room but BLACKPINK and other EXO members weren't there yet.

I saw a broken vase near a very nervous Namjoon. Chen and Baekhyun we're the only ones up in EXO. Jin kept on scolding Namjoon at the mess he made and also the fact that this isn't there house to begin with in breaking stuffs. The Maknaes we're giggling and chuckling with each other because of Namjoon, Hoseok was also with them while Yoongi was just staring at the scene in front of him before slapping his forehead. The two EXO boys only stare at the scene both eating a banana. They don't seem bothered at all.

As I kept on running. The scene stopped and the attention turned towards me. As I looked like a mess. I ran and ran. And hugged Jungkook tightly when I reached him. I couldn't help but tighten my embrace on him more.

JK: Hey...what happened?

He asked softly while stokring my hair gently.

Me: I-I... C-car... A-acc-ccident

I stuttered to get the words out. Chen and Baekhyun immediately went to my side. And gently asked me to come to them instead. But I refused, I wanted to stay with Jungkook.

Chen: C'mon Y/n... We're here for you... It's okay

Baekhyun: Yeah Y/n-ssi... You can let go of Jungkook now... We're here

Me: N-No

I shake my head and bury my face deeper in his chest. Chen and Baehyun both sigh. And just shrugged it off and let Jungkook calm me down.

Jungkook: It's okay Y/n-ssi... I'm here... I won't leave you

Me: You wont??

I looked up at Jungkook and he smiles at me softly with a nod.

Me: Promise??

He nods again. My embrace began to loosen. As I looked up at him fully. I smiled at him also. He asked me to eat breakfast but before that he made me go shower and I did.