--PART 4--

JUNGKOOK POV

I looked at Y/N's direction and saw her tear up. I cupped her cheeks and wiped away her tears. I asked her if she was okay and she said and smiled at me,but behind those eyes she looked sad and disappointed?? But why?? Hhmmm..maybe she knew about--WHAT?!?NO!!HOW COULD SHE EVEN POSSIBLY KNOW?!..Aiisshhh..I brushed out my thoughts and Y/N said...

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

BACK TO YOU

Me: Oppa??

Jin: Hmm??

Me: Can we go home now-

JK: Why?? *he whines at me*
      Don't you want to stay with me *pouts*

Me: *I gave him a weak smile* I'm just tired Kookie~~ *pouts* Plz. let me rest

JK: But...Theres no class tommorow!!

Yoongi: *😑* YAH!!PABO!!

JK: Waee~~??? (Why?)

RM: Even tho we have no class tommorow she still needs to rest just look at the time *points at the clock*

JK: *looks at the clock* It's 2:21 a.m *he said it calmy and did the"so what??" face*

Tae: *sighs at annyance* She's gonna fall asleep....*right after Tae said asleep you were already asleep by putting your head on the table*...because we stayed up really late and when she wakes up her body is gonna be sore if we won't let her sleep and she stayed up 24/7

JK: But I want her to stay with me a little longer~~

JK: Jin-hyung~~~ *raises his brow up and down*

Jin: *sighs and giggles*.....Fine..You can take her with you...And don't do any funny bussiness while she's asleep.

JK: *bunny smiles* I promise I want do anything...Or would I *smirk*" (Jungkook said the last part on his head and also smirking while thinking what he'll do to you but not really bad thing well some aren't but he want to hang-out with you play games with him and etc.)

Jungkook then turns his head to my direction with an excited smile.....but his excited smile kinda turned into a giggle seeing you sound asleep..

JK: I'll go now guys...shes gonna feel uncomfortable sleeping here... *Jungkook carries you bridal style*

All *except JK*: Ne! *they said it in a whisper shout*

Jungkook smiled at them and turned to head to his car,he did called his driver to send him his car. He then got it and layed you beside him which he was in the driver seat.And started driving..

This is his car:

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

AFTER A FEW MINUTES....

You two arrived at his house

The gate opened automatically for him to go in. His butlers weren't there and his driver....Yes he only hires male servants to keep him company because every maid he had just flirted at him and he doesn't like any low people to flirt with him...or so.He then  got you out again carrying you in bride style and he then went in to his room upstairs while carrying you. He place you gently on his bed.

JK: *giggles* Sleep tight my baby *strokes your hair and gives you a kiss on your forehead*

He then went to his closet and picked his outfit and headed to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out only in his shorts and his bare chest. He then walked up to you on the bed and hugged you from the back of your waist and was drifting off to dreamland with you. But you shifted to his side and hugged him. While he giggles at your actions.

JK: Kyeopta~~ *kisses you on your forehead*

Jungkook then sleeped and you two cuddled with each other while sleeping....

To be continued...