--PART 3--

BP AND BTS?!?! All in one place.

Lisa: Y/N-ah~~!! *she said while I come down on Jungkook's back*

Me: Mianhe~~~

Jin: AWW~~~!!!DON'T WORRY MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!

Hobi: Really??😑

Jin: What??

Hobi: *sigh* NVM

So you all chit chatted while going to a mall. You guys went in and played at the arcade. Jungkook won some Teddy's to you. AFTER 100,000 YEARS OF PLAYIN'. You all had fun in the arcade till Jin said...

Jin: I think its time for us to go now..

Me: WHAT?!?WHY?!? * I whined*

Jin: *😑* Becoz its already 11:30..

Me: WHAT?!?!?! We've been here that long?!?!

Jin: *groaned* Stop shouting!!You were enjoying your time that you didn't know we passed dinner already..

Me: Hhhmm..*thinking*...Now that you told me that I'm now hungry..*pout*

They all laughed at me..

Me: Why?? Why are you laughing??

V: Because you look so adorable and clueless but adorable *he gave me that 4D smile of his*

Me: *pouts* But I am hungry~~!!

JK: Okay..My baby is hungry..Lets eat at a nearby Jollibee here..

Me: *I instantly smile* Okay!!!*does aegyo* You all of you *points to BP AND BTS* are.....gonna treat me!!!

All(except JK): *sighs* Fine..

I clapped at their agreement. We all headed to the Jollibee and ate what we all wanted. We  were eating and chatting non-stop. I then  looked at Jungkook who sat beside me,His smile was hiding something that I already know. But I won't tell him that I saw "it". I was feeling sad and disappointed at the same time. Now I know..Why he is called the International Playboy. I didn't noticed that a tear fell from my cheeks and Jungkook looked at me,his face softened as he saw that I teared up. And caressed my cheeks. The others weren't paying attention they were laughing loudly not knowing my state. But it didn't bother me, the thing that bothering is the fact that Jungkook is..cheating on me.

JK: Are you alright? *he wiped the tears on my face*

Me: * I tried to convince him with my bright smile* Yes..I'm just lucky to have you as my Boyfriend

================================
Sorry for the very short update.I will try to update if I have time.Damn! Your author-nim is having eyebags bcoz of her studies.I will update soon!!