--PART 15--

Jin POV

While we we're watching my phone rang on my the glass table that was close to Jungkook.

So I asked him to get it for me. But the call then ended when I said it.

Jin: Nevermind...

Then after ten seconds my phone rang again. Again I asked. Jungkook took the phone and saw the caller but I didn't know who. He stared at it at a moment and his eyes went wide and answered the call immediately. I became worried. But I let him answer but got close to him to hear what their conversation is.

???: Oppa?

That sounds like....

???: I was about to call you but you didn't answer so I tried Chanyeol's phone.I'm really sorry for not calling you after 2 weeks. Mianhe-yo~~~Oppa! I'm really sorry..

Y/n....

Jungkook: Y/n!!! Oh my gosh!! Y/n where are you??!! Why didn't you tell me that you we're leaving?!? Why did you left me here?!??

Oh no....

I then quickly took the phone from Jungkook's hand but he wouldn't let go.

Jungkook: Y-Y/n where....are you?

Jimin, Tae and Suga helped me hold him, I then took the chance to take my phone away from Jungkook.

Me: *on the phone* Y/n don't call me again if you do then Jungkook will find you...I'll delete your number on my phone so Jungkook won't call you and search your location..I have to destroy my sim,too....I'm sorry sis...I'll end our connection right here just to protect you...

Jungkook: Hyung!!!Don't!!

Jungkook was struggling from the grip of Tae,Jimin and Suga.

Me: Namjoon...Hoseok hold him..

Y/n: Oppa....I'll miss you...Pls don't do this...

Me: I have to...I'll meet you someday day sis but not now maybe after a few years....I'm really sorry sis this is for your own good and Jungkook's....Good bye my Princess....

Y/n: Oppa!!! No!! Please don't!!! Opp--

I then ended the call..

Jungkook: Hyung!! No plzz!! I have to find her..Plz let me find her!!!

Me: Jungkook...This is the easiest way for you two to move on...I didn't want to do this but its for your own good and Y/n...I'm really gonna miss her..

Jungkook: Hyung!!! Please I beg you don't delete her number!! I have to find her!!

Me: Mianhe...

Me: Jungkook-ah....

I then deleted Y/n number and got my sim out of my phone and stepped on it. I then started crying that was the last time that I'll have to connect to Y/n. I didn't even save her number to any cellphone I have. I can't even go to her cause if I do Jungkook will follow me. I have to wait for a long time to go visit her. I'll miss her. I'm sorry...My Princess.

Jungkook: No!!!!

Jungkook then broke down crying. The boys let him go with a pitty look. They also started tearing up because it was the only way to find where Y/n is. I know that they also want to go to Y/n but I can't let them.

Me: Mianhe Y/n-ssi...

Jungkook: H-hyung please...Tell me where she is..I need her

He said between his tears.