--PART 14--

We turned around and saw Yoongi-hyung with a disappointed look along with the others..

YOONGI POV

Jungkook pulled Jin out of the cafeteria apparently Jin-hyung already told us about Y/n that she left but he wouldn't tell us where. The Girls where really sad about her leaving without even saying goodbye.

He also told us about Jungkook Cheating on her and that was the reason on why Y/n left. Well I understand Y/n because she endured it so many weeks after knowing Jungkook cheating on her.

We got mad at Jungkook when Jin-hyung told us about it especially Lisa. But Jin-hyung told us to don't get mad at Jungkook. Because he will endure the fact that Y/n left, like how Y/n endured the pain.

We followed Jin-hyung and Jungkook outside at the hallway. We hid around the corner to listen to there conversation. Us and Blackpink of course. We heard everything and saw both of them crying well we teared up too even tho its our 2nd time hearing it and crying about it. We then approached them.

Me: Jungkook...

The both of them turned to our direction.

JK: Hyung!! Mianheee!! It was my fault!! It's my fault that she left!!

Lisa: Yes it was and we're really disappointed in you....

Jimin: Jin-hyung why can't you tell us about where is Y/n now?

Jin: I really can't I promised that I woudn't tell you guys..

Me: We understand..

Jin: Thanks Guys...

Back to you..

The dogs we're with us while we we're watching T.V. Before that we already ate. We we're watching "LUCY". It's really a great movie...

We then went to the Game Room..

We also had some arcade stuffs you know...Arcade Games..We played until it was 11:30 p.m. We then got back to the living room and slept. Because we have class Tommorow.

Fast forward »»»»

It was now Saturday we planned on going to the mall. The boys we're with us and we talked and laugh like we don't care of people around us. We then separated in 5 groups.

Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Me,Shen Yue, Dylan Wang, & Darren Chen in the first group. Lay, Xiumin, Zhang Jiong Min, Zhang Xiao Wei,& Xing Fair in the second group.Hu Yi Tian, Ceaser Wu, Qie Lu Tong, Kai, & Kyungsoo in the third group. Sehun, Suho, Jason, Yang Zhi Ying, Li Sunday, & Chen in the 4th group. Connor Leong, Li Hong Yi, Li Cen Yi, Kris, & Tao in the 5th group.

We then went to different directions of the mall. Me, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Shen Yue, Dylan Wang and Darren Chen went to a clothing shop. Well Me and Shen Yue was going by purselves to a clothing shop but they don't want us to leave their sight.

So they came with us. Me and Shen Yue went to the Gucci Store to be fair with the boys of course.While me and Shen Yue choose some clothes. Chanyeol approached me.

Chan: Y/n...

Me: Yes?

Chan: Did you call your brother yet?

Me: Ye--O....M......G...

Me: I freakin forgot! I didn't call him for 2 weeks! Waitt...I'll call him now..

I dialed Jin-oppa's number..

MEANWHILE...

JIN POV

Its Saturday me and the Boys are hanging out at my house right now. We are watching a movie now. It's called "XXX: The return of Xander Cage"

Namjoon and Yoongi was beside me and J-hope and the Maknae Line was on the floor. Jungkook was infront of me. While we we're watching my phone rang on my the glass table that was close to Jungkook.

So I asked him to get it for me. But the call then ended when I said it.

Jin: Nevermind...

Then after ten seconds my phone rang again. Again I asked. Jungkook took the phone and saw the caller but I didn't know who. He stared at it at a moment and his eyes went wide and answered the call immediately. I became worried. But I let him answer but got close to him to hear what their conversation is.

???: Oppa?

That sounds like....

???: I was about to call you but you didn't answer so I tried Chanyeol's phone.I'm really sorry for not calling you after 2 weeks. Mianhe-yo~~~Oppa! I'm really sorry..

Y/n....

Jungkook: Y/n!!! Oh my gosh!! Y/n where are you??!! Why didn't you tell me that you we're leaving?!? Why did you left me here?!??

Oh no....

TO BE CONTINUED....