--PART 30--

'Jeon Jungkook is My Playboy Boyfriend'

As I also come to the fact that all those dreams with a boy who was known to be my Boyfriend was him..

He was also one of people that I deared most in my life. Yet he had the audacity to fracture my heart. All of the reminiscene times we had together was just nothing to him?

Now I know why I had abandoned him. Yet why do I seem that I am still fond of him. The mundane feeling of his finger tips fir perfectly on mine. I pretend to not know anything, I wanted to see what he is going to do.

Me: I fainted?

They nodded. The doctor had set foot in my room. He then started questioning me.

Doctor: How are you feeling Miss Y/n??

Me: I'm feeling...fine doc

The Doctor only nodded and wrote something on his paper.

Doctor: Do you remember anything?

'Do I remember anything? Oh with the part that my Boyfriend cheated on me on a bunch of hoes well...hell yeah...everypiece of the puzzle'

Me: What do you mean doc?

Doctor: Well...

The doctor looks at my family and my family nodded at him.

Doctor: ...you had amnesia...I won't explain more because it is up with your family if they want you to remember and they will also help you remember the missing fragment of your life. Now if you all excuse me, I will now leave.

The doctor bows and leaves us.

Jin: Y/n...do you remember anything?

Y/n's Mom: Yah! Why would you repeat what the doctor had said??

Jin: I don't know. Maybe she does remember but didn't want the doctor to know.

Seokjin shrugs and I slightly gulp.

Me: Where is Chanyeol-oppa?

I examine the sea of people surrounding me. Chanyeol-oppa then reached to the front of the little crowd.

Chan: Wae??

I have no excuse in my mind to be alone with Chanyeol-oppa sooo...

Me: Umm...Wheres my phone??

Chan: Well--

JK: Here!

Jungkook lifts up my phone from his pocket handing it to me with a smile. I accepted it and opened it. I wanted to get my other hand off but... yeah...Jungkook doesn't seem to let go of it anytime now.

Me:*sigh* Guys...You can all sit down now or do what you we're doing...

Some of the members smile at me akwardly for the jam-packed on me. But I just smiled at them sweetly. They continued what they we're doing. As for my Parents they had left the room along with Jin-oppa. Leaving beside me...Jungkook.

Me: Jungkookie-oppa??

My gosh I cringed. ㅋㅋㅋ. It's been a while since I called him that. Even if I called him that when I had lost my memory, it's kinda cringy to hear it know that I have retrieved the missing pieces.

Also the thought of me fangirling because of him didn't surprise me. He was my boyfriend well ex...in the moment i think?? He was staring at me the whole time. Aishh this is kinda annoying because he thinks that I don't know / remember anything.

Jungkook: Hmm??

Me: Ughh...Aren't you gonna? You know?? *sighs*

Jungkook: Do my own stuff??

Me: Right!

Jungkook: Well...I'm doing it.

'You gotta be kiding me. T^T'

Me: That is?

Jungkook: Taking charge on guarding you and taking care of you. *bunny smile*

'Kyutie!'

Me: Awe~ Thank u Jungkook *smiles*

'Aishh...me being soft'

Jungkook: No prob Y/n-ssi

Time passed, My family came in and told me I can get discharge tomorrow. The other members have gone to their dorms to take care of things. The only people left in the room are my Family, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Taehyung, Jimin, J-hope and Jungkook.

It was now night time. My family has bought food for everyone. Jungkook had fed me. He has been so sweet. He literally didn't let go of our hands intertwined. The other members are staying for the night in the hospital which leaves their company to bring their stuffs.

My parents have to go home because they have a meeting tomorrow. So they left me with a kiss on my forehead and Jin-oppa too. Stuffs of the other members have arrived and started preparing to go to bed.

It seems like we are in a Sleepover. We watched a 3 episodes of a K-drama called "Hwarang" which Taehyung took part of. Everyone was happy for Taehyung, he was really embarrassed on showing us his parts.

We then turned off a couple of lights. The other members have already slept while the others are watching something on their phones. I was going through my phones scrolling on Social Media when suddenly Jungkook took a hold of my phone.

He had a foldable bed that is placed next to my bed. He then put my phone under his pillow. By the way he was still holding my other hand. He then started going to sleep.

Me: Yah! My phoneee~~

I pouted desperately pleading him to give back my phone but to my dismay he didn't he answered.

Jungkook: No. Enough phone time you need to rest now Y/n-ssi.

Me: But Chanyeol-oppa and Hobi-Oppa are using their phones too!

Jungkook: So??

Me: Why would you take mine?! I was using it...Give it to meeeee~~

Jungkook: Andwaeee!~

Me: Aishh

I then started going to sleep upset. But its still good to sleep early than wasting your time on your phone. Wanting the clock to go faster. So I was about to fall into deep sleep when I heard...

JK: I love you Y/n-ah. Goodnight, my love. *kisses my forehead and hand*

And I fell asleep as he wrapped an his arms on my waist. I fell in his embrace.

To be continued...