Two

~Heather's POV~

I looked around Toby's room and saw two beds, one on either side of the room with a desk by the head of the bed on the opposite wall. There were two windows above the back wall and two armoires by the foot of the beds. In the middle of the room laid a large rug. Other than that, the room was fairly large and spacious, the hardwood floors bringing out the color of the maroon walls. There was also a door to the left between the bed and armoire that was slightly ajar, I could see from here that it was a bathroom.

As Toby and I walked back to the room with everyone in it, we heard a squeal come from Bloody Painter's room. We looked at each other before hurriedly running down the hall, only to find Skylor in a state of awe. She was staring at the Bloody Painter's assortment of different paints, brushes, pens and the, what must be, hundreds of pads of paper with drawings in them.

"She's fine," I sighed as I grabbed Skylor and dragged her out of the room, as Bloody Painter was attempting but couldn't. He stared as I was able to drag her away from the room for him and we all made our way back to the room. Only to see that most of the people have already scattered and only a few people were left watching TV.

I looked over at Skylor and she shrugged. I left the room to go explore as Skylor sat down to watch the show that was on with Toby and BP. As I walked around the large house, that is basically a mansion, I found myself walking into a room with a pool table and some other large gaming tables. That's when I saw EJ, LJ, and Jeff getting ready to play a game of pool. Though it looked like they were having trouble coming up with teams, as it was only three of them. That's when EJ saw me. EJ waved me over before asking me if I wanted to play a game of pool with them to make the teams even. I just gave a shrug.

"Do you not talk or something?" Jeff asked.

"I do, just not much. Habit," I replied, as LJ tossed me a pool stick. Even though we were in that place for so long and treated so badly, we did sometimes get days where we would be allowed to do something fun. As an incentive to stay, as they said. Complete bullshit, really.

"Habit?" LJ questioned. I just nodded as EJ started to rack the balls.

"Yeah. The institution was strict," I replied, as Jeff stated that LJ was on his team. Alright, I guess I'm with EJ. We continued to talk while we played, myself getting questioned about the place. I mean, I wasn't complaining much as I knew I would have to open up to them one day.

"Why do you wear the mask?" EJ questioned curiously. I pulled down the ninja-ish mask far enough to show half of my mouth before showing them the rows of razor sharp teeth. I then pulled the mask back up. Don't want them to see anything else the institution gave me. It's also actually a very misleading mask as it has a skull on it. EJ then pushed his own mask up slightly showing his mouth and razor sharp teeth. Guess I have something in common with someone here, that's good. Maybe?

"So what? Do you only eat meat or something?" Jeff questioned as he got mad at himself that he hit the eight ball in the wrong hole he called. LJ, EJ, and I chuckled as he grumbled and started to rack the balls again.

"You could say that," I replied. Unless EJ was a cannibal like me, I don't think I should say anything, most people would be scared. But could these guys be counted as most people? Probably not. But still.

"Alright..." EJ said, glancing over at me, "what about the tinted glasses?" Do these guys never run out of questions or something? I mean seriously!

"I have my reasons, just as you have yours for wearing that mask, and I'll leave it at that," I replied. I didn't want to have to explain the fact that I was given cat eyes. "And my eyes are hazel," I lied before they could question further. Though it wasn't a whole lie, my eyes are hazel. Just, the eyes I were given have turned red.

After a few more rounds of playing pool, EJ and I finally won four games to LJ's and Jeff's three games. We high fived as Ben walked downstairs to tell us that Slendy made dinner. Slendy made dinner for twenty people? Dang. We put away our pool sticks before walking upstairs and into the dinging room, LJ leading the way. When we got in there, I saw that there were two large tables pushed together to form one table with twentyish chairs. There was also food lined down the table, enough for twenty people. I saw Skylor sitting next to Dark Link and was waved over. I made my way over and sat next to her.

"So, what were you doing with them, huh?" Dark Link questioned.

"Playing pool," I shrugged. Skylor smiled and patted me on the head.

"Someone's making friends!" she chirped, smiling and laughing.

"If you could call it making friends. They just asked a bunch about what the institution was like and about me. Ya'know EJ has teeth like me?" I questioned, taking a quick glance to EJ as he sat down a couple chairs down from me. Between us sat Herobrine, Silver, and Ben.

"It's because of all the kidney's he eats," Herobrine butted in, as he grabbed a bowl and plopped some mashed potatoes down on his plate and Silver's. I turned my nose slightly up, to which Herobrine noticed and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey! You're not the only cannibal, Heather!" Skylor cheerfully chimed in as she put mac and cheese on her plate. Everyone looked up at me at Skylor's words before looking to Slendy.

"EJ, could you spare some kidney's for Heather until we can find something for her?" Slendy asked, getting a sigh out of EJ as he got up and left. A couple minutes later he came back, holding a jar. He then sat it down in front of me.

"Thanks," I said, only to get a grunt in reply. I opened the jar and placed the kidney on my plate, getting a groan from Herobrine. I turned to him, seeing him turn his nose up at the smell of the kidney, "You can always move if you hate the smell," he looked at me, giving me a 'shut up' look before going back to filling his plate up.

Once dinner was over, everyone went back to doing whatever they were doing. I decided to continue exploring as I didn't get very far from last time. While walking around I was mentally creating a map of each room I've found. Gaming room that I was in, filled to the brim with different arcade games and table games, theatre room, another gaming room but this was filled with gaming consoles and TVs, library, ice and skating rink, computer room, an infirmary of... sorts.., a living room, dining room, kitchen, and finally a two story dormitory. Wow, this place is huge.

Finding my way back to Toby's bedroom, I saw that he was already getting ready for bed and wearing a t-shirt and some shorts. I walked over to my bed and stretched, going to take off my boots. That's when Toby spoke up.

"Sle- Slendy has p- put s- some clothes f- f- for you in th- the armoire. A- also m- make sure t- to lo- lock the d- door at n- night. Th- there are a- a few pe- people we don't t- trust. W- we are all m- mur- murderers af- after all," he said, locking the door.

"Alright," I replied as I walked over to the large armoire. There were four drawers on the lower half and a large top. When I opened the top, I saw multiple hoodies the size of my mine in either black or dark blue and below them a few different pairs of combat boots and shoes. I slid my pair in an empty slot before taking my hoodie off and sliding it onto a coat hanger and hanging t up. I shut the door and looked at he drawers below. One filled with socks, bras, and underwear another with pants, one with shirts and another with night wear.

I grabbed a shirt and some shorts before closing the drawer and heading to the bathroom that was connected to our room. Once changing, I came out and saw Toby already asleep in his bed. I smiled slightly and Threw my clothes in a hamper before making sure the door was locked and going to my own bed. Taking off my glasses and mask I got comfy under the blanket and fell asleep.