Twenty

~Skylor's POV~

      "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Our father yelled. I smiled as the two men seemed more focused on Heather and took this as my chance. Silently pulling out my katana's, I was able to cut both of their throats. They both fell to the ground, gurgling and choking on their own blood. In turn, it made the others turn towards me and I smiled and flicked my swords down, flinging their blood onto the ground.

       "You just made her boyfriend want to kill you, because he literally just fixed her leg in that same exact spot. Heather should I call him? He can be over in like ten minutes, maybe less," I asked, she shrugged.

       "It'd be pretty funny, knock yourself out," Heather responded. I quickly put one of my katana's away and pulled my phone out, dialing his number and letting it ring.

        "What?" he questioned, not happy that I probably woke him up.

       "Hey EJ, were at our fathers and some jerk named Tony literally shot Heather in the thigh, literally where she has that pole. Yeah, we're gonna save him for you if you wanna come over-" I was in the middle of explaining when Tony shot my phone out of my hand. I slowly turned to him, a fire burning in my eyes, "THAT WAS SO RUDE OF YOU TONY, WHAT THE FUCK!"

        "You fucked up now, you got two angry murderer's on your ass," Heather said, pulling apart her scythe and swinging one end while holding the other. Just picture a sickle and chain, but on the scale of a large scythe. At that exact moment, we heard footsteps from upstairs and soon, EJ was at the bottom of the stairs.

       "He shot my mother fucking phone EJ!" I yelled, pointing to Tony.

       "He shot Heather!" EJ growled, pulling out his scalpel.

       "Wow, this went better than expected! Now we have three of them!" Our father happily called out, "Aumi, Robert, Hannah, now!" At his sudden call, they pulled out stun guns, and shot us. Heather and I went down within the first shot, though it took Hannah three times to finally get EJ down.

While we couldn't move, Tony, Hannah, Robert and Aumi, as we now knew their names, moved us into chairs and tied us down. Tight enough with rope and some chains to where we couldn't get out of them in our current state. All while he explained what our current situation was.

"You two, that was very predicable, coming after me once the place shut down. Though, I wasn't expecting him, EJ, was it? to show up," he chuckled, "but now that I have you two, I can show you to the world and make you my pawns."

"What makes you think we'll work for you?!" Heather shouted, attempting to move her wrists to try and break the rope around them.

"Because, I'm going to break you, just like those scientists did. You don't think I know what they did to you, but I was the one who asked them to break you and tell me." Heather and I tensed and we knew we gave each other a quick glance to each other.

"Leave them alone," EJ hissed, already able to move a little bit. Our father looked over at him before walking over and staring at him for a second. That's when he started to reach for his mask, making EJ lean back.

"Don't touch his mask!" Heather screeched, "fucker you wanted us, not him! Leave him alone!" This only made our father chuckle before grabbing his mask and taking it off, though EJ was quick and was able to bite his hand, tearing and ripping a good amount of skin and muscle off the bone.

"Gah!" He pulled his hand away, "I'll deal with you later. You three go ahead and deal with the girls," was all he said before rushing out of the room with Robert following him, most likely to take him to the hospital.

Tony and the read head, I'm assuming to be Aumi, took off our masks as well, Heather attempting to bite Tony's hand but was a little too slow.

"You know, I told some of our friends that if were not back within a day, that something happened?" EJ questioned, smirking. "If I were you, I'd go ahead and let us go, or else."

"You don't scare us, right Aumi?" The blonde, Hannah, questioned. She had a thick Irish accent.

"I highly doubt there are more of you," Aumi stages, crossing her arms. Heather started laughing at her comment.

"Really? You haven't heard of, oh I don't know, Jeff the killer, you know, the boy who killed his family? Or what about Ticci Toby, the kid who chopped up his father then set a forest on fire? Maybe even Bloody Painter? He kills people for their blood and paints beautiful murals on the walls. And those are just some of the more famous ones."

"They're not real, kid," Tony crosses his arms before going to a table with some questionable medical tools and equipment on it.

"Oh really? Ever heard of Eyeless Jack? The guy who eats kidneys?" I questioned, getting a nod from Hannah and Aumi, "because he's sitting between me and Heather. He also happens to be Heather's boyfriend."

"And you know what? I'm kinda hungry. I wonder what your kidney's taste like," he grinned, licking his lips and letting them see his gang like teeth.

"I'm also a bit hungry, now that you mention it," Heather replied, grinning so they could see her teeth. The three gave each other a worried glance before looking back at us.

"You guys have really fucked up. Not only did you anger one of the most famous serial killers by shoot his girlfriend, but you're also stuck in room with two hungry, hungry cannibals. And, in about a days time, you'll have some more famous serial killers in the room who will want to rip your throats out for this." I smiled sweetly at them, making them rush out of the room to either converse alone or call our father.

"You did tell the others.. right?" Heather questioned, though EJ only shook his head.

"I left in a hurry, though Dark questioned me. I only told him some asshole hurt you and then took off," EJ sighed, "though I highly doubt Slendy wouldn't figure out that we need help."