Sixteen

~Skylor's POV~

Well, the past few months were pretty much uneventful. Well, not totally uneventful, because Christmas and New Year's were pretty fun. We got EJ and Heather to kiss under the mistletoe, along with Dark and myself and a few other couples of the house. Even a few people that weren't dating ended up kissing. It was great. Heh, Ben and Jeff kissed. That was funny.

I sighed as I flopped down onto the sofa by Dark, laying my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and smiled, I just rolled my eyes. He's literally the biggest pushover I know here at the mansion, but he's also pretty sweet and caring... once you get past the perverted exterior. I never thought I would actually say that.... Huh... Weird...

"Has anyone seen Heather?" EJ questioned, walking into the gaming room. Jeff, Dark, and I looked over at him before looking at a few others and shaking our heads. He sighed and left, going to attempt to look for her. Weird, I thought she was with him? Guess not.

"You know.. I don't think I've seen her all day," Silver brought up, plopping beside me on the sofa. I shrugged.

"She's probably plotting a prank on him and trying to stay off his radar, she does that. That, or she went for a jog and managed to get herself lost. She has a horrible sense of direction... Maybe she could've been attacked by the Rake too..." I piped up, laying over Dark's lap.

"Yeah, you're probably right, she'll be fine though," LJ replied, tossing the controller he was holding over to me. I looked up at Dark and he picked up the controller, playing where LJ had left off.

      That's when we heard some loud crashes from upstairs. We all looked at each other before shrugging it off. Probably Toby getting shoved by Masky or something, he does always seem to get on his nerves. That's until more thuds came from upstairs and Ben slammed the door open, making a few of us, mainly me, jump from the sudden outburst from him.

       "Herobrine, Heather, and Slendy need help. Like a lot," he practically yelled before scrambling out of the room and back upstairs. We all looked at each other before Jeff, Dark, LJ, Liu, Silver, a couple others and I took off behind him and upstairs. When we got up there, things did not look pretty.

      Herobrine has a gash across his left side and in his right arm, you could see the bone. Slendy seemed to be better off than the other two, as he had only some minor gashes, you know, the kind an eleven foot tall, supernatural being could handle without dying from. But Heather? She seemed to be the worst off. There was blood dripping from the right side of her face, a large gash ran across her back and there was a spear impaled through her left thigh.

        EJ was in a panicked mode, running to Heather and stopping the bleeding from the gash on her back before running to Herobrine and stopping the bleeding from his gashes and then to Slendy to give him a morphine shot, as he wasn't bleeding. That's when EJ turned to us.

        "Don't just stand there! LJ, Dark, Jeff and Liu help them into my lab! Skylor, Silver, clear my tables. Ben help me get more of my supplies from the basement!" EJ ordered, making everyone go into a panicked frenzy and do as he said. Silver and I ran into the lab and cleaned off the tables, as there wasn't much on them, before running out and helping the others help Herobrine and Heather in.

       After a few minutes, EJ and Ben came back carrying armfuls of medical supplies. Bandages, morphine, bottles, rags.... anything and everything a doctor would need. He barked at Ben to take Silver and get the rest of the needed supplies before grabbing a few things and putting them on a small table and wheeling it over to Heather's table.

          "LJ, Jeff, Skylor, hold down Heather so Dark and I can take the spear out," EJ ordered. We nodded and held her down by her arms and leg. EJ quickly tied a piece of rubber above the spear, so the bleeding would stop.

         "Why can't you just knock me out?!" Heather tried to reason, but just screamed as EJ and Dark yanked the rod out. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! OW!"

      EJ did what he needed to do before stitching it up and wrapping it in gauze, making sure Jeff and Ben were paying attention to help Herobrine and his arm. He removed the rubber before telling her to take her shirt off. She narrowed her eyes at him before obeying and taking her shirt off so he could get a better look at the gash on her back. He made sure that LJ and I were paying attention so we could help Herobrine. EJ poured an antiseptic liquid over the gash before cleaning it and wrapping it in a gauze. We did the exact same thing for Herobrine as EJ checked on Heather's head.

        After about three hours, the three had all been checked over by EJ, making sure that everyone did everything right and giving out some more morphine if needed. He sighed and let Herobrine leave to go to Minecraft to heal faster, turning to Heather as she snored.  EJ had given her one of his shirts and a pillow, as she A) has a concussion, B) was really tired from whatever the fuck they were doing and C) was checked about a dozen times by EJ to make sure she could fall asleep and was okay.

      That's when we all turned to face Slender. He was hunched over, too tall to sit his full height in the room. He had his arms crossed in front of him, looking a little worse for wear, but was still doing better than both Herobrine and Heather. Super healing I guess was a gift to him, as most of the other pasta's who heal extremely fast.

       "So what the hell did you three go and do?" Jeff finally questioned, tilting his head slightly to the side. He 'sighed' before looking up and started to explain what they went and did.