Fourteen

~Heather's POV~

       "I don't really want to show a lot of pasta's what I can do, because they might question if I'm still on there side or not," I muttered, looking down.

       "That's fine, who do you want to show it too? We can go somewhere else," Slenderman stated, looking around at a few of the pasta's that were watching.

        "You, EJ, and Skylor. I trust you three the most," I replied. He nodded before we teleported away. When I looked around Skylor and EJ were already there. EJ was eating a kidney and Skylor was brushing her teeth. They both looked around before landing their eyes on me and Slendy, Skylor giving a small wave.

        "Heather only entrusts us three to see what Zalgo has taught her," Slendy explained, "so I have brought you out here to see what Heather can now do."

         "Heather I swear to God-" Skylor started.

          "Oh shut up, Skylor. You'll be impressed either way," she went to say something but shut her mouth and nodded, knowing it was true. EJ and Skylor walked over to Slendy and stood beside him. Alright time to show them what I can do....

         I held my hands out in front of me and after a second or two, a dark matter like substance had started to form in front of me, that then turned into a large, transparent, black wolf with glowing blue eyes. The ghost wolf, more or less, started to walk over to the three and where it stepped, the grass around its paws started to decay and die.

          "So you can create conjugations?" EJ asked, bending down to look at the wolf's face.

            "Yeah, but it's also just a lot of dark magic, destructive magic, and conjugation. That's just one of the more simple things I can do," I explained, looking at the three.

            "I wanna pet it," Skylor said. I shrugged and let it myself.

             "I mean, I wouldn't if I were you because you don't have my magic, but if you wanna die go right ahead," I replied. Skylor attempted to pet the wolf but EJ slapped her hand away, making her reel back. I then made the wolf run towards the woods before a large burst of magic was expelled from the wolf. Where the wolf now once stood was a decayed and dead area of the forest.

           "So you have death magic?" Slendy questioned, I nodded. He raised a hand to his nonexistent face before tilting his head to me, "is that everything he taught you?"

           "No, I have a dark form, like he does... and I'm also apparently immortal, so there's that..." I replied, taking a few steps back in case he wanted me to show him the dark form, which he motioned for. I closed my eyes and focused on my dark form, hoping it would come out because then I'd look like a complete and utter idiot. Though, the whole dark form thing is pretty hard to conjour, it takes a lot of energy to form.

         After a few moments, I looked up and saw Skylor staring, dropping her tooth brush. Oh good, it must've worked. I looked at my hands and noticed they were now the shade of EJ's skin. Good, it did work. My hair had turned black and my eyes, instead of red, were now blue and my teeth, somehow, grew sharper. There were also black wisps of smoke radiating off of me.

          "HEATHER WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TURN INTO EJ!?" Skylor yelled, picking up her toothbrush and chucked it at me. I snorted as it just bounced off of my arm.

           "I didn't turn into EJ, it's my dark form," I explained, pulling down my mask and taking my hood off along with my glasses. "Honestly though, I don't mind it. I can somehow see without my glasses and Jesus fuck, I like it."

          "My point taken, you are literally just EJ but with eyes and the female version. Heather," Skylor said, "Stop denying it. You are literally EJ right now."

          "Am not!" I argued back, making Skylor stomp over to me and getting all up in my face.

          "Are too!"

          "Am not!"

          "STOP FIGHTING!" Slendy yelled, making the both of us jump back. He sighed and looked between us, "Heather, you said you knew how to get to his dimension?"

          "Yeah, but it takes a lot out of me, and so does this dark form. But if you want, I'll take you there and then we can beat his ass together," I replied, muttering the next part, "mother fucker tried to brainwash me. Gonna get his ass kicked."

          "Alright, well, I guess for now you three can go back to the house. Heather, I want you to rest so we can end this fight once and for all," I nodded to Slender's words before changing back, lifting up my mask and putting my glasses on. As soon as I did, Slendy had teleported us back to the house, in the middle of EJ's lab. I looked around for EJ before feeling arms wrap around my stomach and lifting me off the ground. I gave a small squeal of surprise, making EJ laugh.

          "What the hell was that, Heather?" he questioned, walking out of the lab and plopping me down on the bed. "That was like, the softest squeak of surprise and fear I have ever heard."

          "Well, I am a girl. What did you expect?" I questioned back, leaning back and using my arms to prop myself up, "A manly scream?" He chuckled before taking his mask off and kissing my forehead.