Nine

~Third Person POV~

        "We meet again, Slenderman," Zalgo started, looking around at all the faces, some new, some he's seen for each and every attack he's made on this house. But he held his gaze one person for a moment longer than every other face he looked at. This face was special, as it was the face of his daughter.

         "Zalgo," Slender stated, a bit of hostility rising in his voice. He was not happy that he was here once again, he wished that Zalgo would just give up already. They've beaten him so many times before.

          "This time it will end differently," he stated, starting to pace ever so slightly to the left and then to the right. He was carefully calculating his every move, as to not make the pasta's go ahead and attack. Oh no, he would savor every moment of this, as the blow that they have been harboring his daughter would crush their spirits. Especially since a couple of them seem to be very close to her.

          "No. It won't, Zalgo. You've been beaten every time before this. What makes you so sure?" Slender questioned, ever-so-slightly tilting his head to the side. He was also carefully watching Zalgo's every move.

          "Because, Slenderman," Zalgo hinted, "you've been aiding my daughter. And I'm her to take her back."

          Zalgo's words caught all the pasta's off guard. Daughter? Who could he be talking about. The only two new people to arrive were Heather and Skylor and they were sisters. So how could only one of them be Zalgo's daughter? Unless... unless they had different fathers and didn't know it. As soon as they put it together, they immediately turned to the two girls, waiting to see their reactions. The two looked at each other before looking back at Zalgo. 

        Skylor, who was only four at the time, knew that Heather and her didn't share the same father, even if she didn't know it until now. She had heard countless times for the three years she and Heather were still with her father, that Heather was different. Now, though, now she finally understood what her dad meant. That Heather had a different dad and that was why her own dad never liked her much.

        "Heather..." Skylor murmured, looking down slightly, "you're his daughter..." Heather turned her head to face her sister, and stared with shock at the words that were coming out of her mouth. "Heather there was a reason our dad didn't like you as much as he did me. That's because we had different fathers, our mother had an affair with.. with that."

         "And look who's smart enough to figure it out," Zalgo stated, staring down at Skylor, then to Heather. Heather tensed under his gaze and tightened her grip onto her scythe. She would not be leaving with that. She was determined to stay here, where she had a family, friends, and a caring boyfriend.

           "I won't go with you. You aren't my family," Heather declared, only to get a chuckle out of Zalgo. EJ tightened his grip around his scalpel, he was not loosing Heather to this man. He had just fallen in love for the first time in who knows how long, so why now would he just let her slip through his fingers?

            "You don't have a choice," Zalgo stated, snapping his fingers. His army was ready as they charged forward. The army knew the plan. Go in and distract them for as long as Zalgo needed in order to get his daughter and leave. They would then turn and retreat once he had done so, then, when his daughter was strong enough, they would attack again with an even larger army.

       The pasta's readied their weapons and waited for the army to get just a little bit closer before attacking. They were not going to let them get through to the house and destroy, nor were they going to let them kill any of their friends. They've already had enough death of friends for the next one hundred years.

~Heather's POV~

      I stood there, fighting the countless number of people in Zalgo's army. Where did he get so many followers? I mean, seriously? Don't they know that he's evil and want's to destroy everything they know and love? I even know that, and I haven't even known about him for that long.

       After a while of fighting, the headache I had came back. Though it was much worse than the one I had earlier. It felt like my head was splitting open and I didn't have any ibuprofen to help. Damn it. I tried not to focus on the pain that was in my head, but the pain ended up making my vision blurry and hard to concentrate on fighting the enemy.

        After a while I had been separated from Skylor and near the tree line. The men and women had also started to over power me. This was not going to end good for me, considering I could only see wave after wave of men and women in black outfits. That's when Zalgo teleported in front of me. The pain in my head felt like it had doubled ten times, making me drop my weapon and fall to the ground, clutching my head.

       I looked up at the monster before me and saw his grin widening. He reached down for me, chuckling. At that very moment, I heard someone call out for me and that was the last thing I heard before the pain caused me to pass out.