Ten

~Slenderman's POV~

       I watched as the army slowly started to retreat, leaving the dead and severely injured. Jeff, LJ, and EJ went around and made sure they were all dead and pile the bodies so EJ could harvest their organs with Heather. Looking around, I noticed that Heather was the only one missing. Wait. WHERE IS HEATHER?!

"Has anyone seen Heather?" I questioned, making everyone look around before looking back to me. "Quickly, search the forest. If it is true that she is Zalgo's daughter we cannot let him take her."

At the sound of my words, everyone quickly left in search of her. Hopefully it isn't too late and we can find her. I fear for what will come if Zalgo does have her. I sighed and helped search.

~A few Hours Later~

After some hours of searching for Heather, we had all decided to come back to the house. It was clear as day that Heather had been taken, and now we could only wait to see what he does now. Thought I doubt EJ will take this news well....

~A Few Months Later~
~Skylor's POV~

Everyone is both upset and on edge. Mainly because none of us know when Zalgo is going to attack again and no one knows how Heather is doing. I think EJ might be taking this harder than me, and that's saying something considering she's my sister. Well, then again, we have that freaky sibling thing where we can tell if the other is in trouble and I can tell that, for the most part, she's fine. But EJ? It's gotta be tough for him, he realized that he loved her then he loses her only a few months later. Like c'mon world, that's just unfair.

I sighed and walked around the house, trying to find something to do to get my mind off of Heather. As I walked I into the gaming room, I saw a few others most likely attempting to try and do the same thing that I was trying to do. I plopped myself down on the sofa between Ben and Dark and sighed heavily. I ended up stretching myself across both of their laps, laying my head down on Dark's lap. As I did this, they finished up their game and looked down at me.

"Wanna play? Or are you just gonna lay there?" Dark questioned, giving me a perverted smirk. I glared at him and pulled my shirt up to cover my chest, making him frown slightly.

"Pervert," I mumbled, making him huff, "but nah, I'll just watch you three play." I turned my head to Jeff who was sitting on the other side of Jeff and gave him a small wave before turning to look at the TV. I could tell, even though he had that carved smirk, that he misses Heather even if he did hate her being here.

"So have any of you checked up on EJ lately?" Ben questioned, looking between the three of us.

"No..." we replied, looking at each other, before finally looking back at Ben.

"I'll go do it, me and him we're the closest to her, you three have fun playing your video games," I spoke, pushing myself off the sofa and onto my feet. I made my way out of the gaming room and up the stairs before turning to the left and then going down the right halls, stopping as I came to EJ's room. I heard ever so faint crying and knocked on the door. He didn't answer or stop his crying. Sighing, I opened the door slowly, peeking my head inside.

What I saw shocked me. EJ had his mask off and he was at his desk, crying. Black tar like tears were oozing down his face, staining his already ashy skin tone. Wow. Never thought I would see the day when EJ would have his mask off, not to mention him crying as well. Though, he was looking a bit skinny... that's not good.

"You know," I started, gently clicking the door behind me and making him throw his mask on and face me. "If Heather saw you like this she'd actually want to kill herself, she hated making me cry so I doubt she would want you to cry over her."

"Skylor-" he was about to start but I didn't let him, as I just calmly walked over and just forces him into a hug. He tensed, but, after a few moments, returned the hug, burying his face into my neck. "I miss her... and.. and I just feel helpless not being able to help her..."

"I know... I do too. I'm her sister and I felt helpless when we were in the institution. After that I vowed to never let anything happen to her and now look," I sighed, pulling away and plopping myself down on the edge of his bed, "I couldn't protect her again. But I do know this, Heather and I, have this weird feeling whenever the other one is in danger or trouble. And for the past few months, nothing has felt off."

He looked at me and tilted his head slightly, "...Are you sure?" he questioned, quietly.

"EJ, if I felt like something was happening to her, I would be running out of this mansion so fast, that even Jeff couldn't keep up with me," I replied, leaning back on my hands and smiling at EJ. He sighed before putting his hand on his mask and leaning forward.

"So what am I supposed to do? Just sit here and wait? Hope that she's going to be alright...?" he questioned, looking up at me.

"I mean.. you could... Or," I started, making him look up and tilt his head at me. I smiled, "or you could think about what to give her when she gets back. I know she's a pretty big fan of calico cats, and she would adore one and you," I chuckled at the thought, "she would probably squeal and cuddle the kitten and put like a bow on it. Then she would probably kiss you like a thousand times and never let go. God damn it, now I'm imagining that and it's adorable. Damn it EJ. Look what you've done, making me think cute things!" He laughed at my reaction and I smiled at him. He sighed and shook his head.

"You really think she's like that?" he questioned.

"No doubt about it," I replied, standing up and making my way over to the door and opening it. "Oh, by the way EJ," I quickly added in before I left, making him look up at me, "if you haven't already, show her you're face. If I think you look handsome, she'll think you'll look fucking adorable. And don't worry about the eyes, she has her own eye problems." With that, I quickly shut the door and made my way back downstairs, only for Slendy to quickly tell us to get ready, as Zalgo was on his way into the forest with a much larger army...

And Heather