Five

~Skylor's POV~

"So.. let me get this straight," I said, talking to Jeff and a few others, "you guys had a basement that had a dance floor and didn't tell Heather and I for the past few months, because ya'll didn't want us to see you dance like idiots?" Jeff nodded and I looked over to Heather with a dumbfounded face before turning back to Jeff.

"Problem?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, Jeffery, that's a problem," Heather said, making Jeff turn her way and glare. He hated being called Jeffery or Jeffy by Heather, though it was pretty funny to watch. "What if Skylor and I wanted to dance too, huh?"

"You two can dance?" Ben questioned.

"I can, Heather... yeah let's not even talk about that," I said, getting a slap in the back of the head, "Not my fault it's true!" I said, crossing my arms. She huffed and crossed her arms but didn't protest. Jeff, Ben, and Dark didn't say anything but took us downstairs to the basement. When we got there, a few others were dancing and Jeff and Ben joined in. Heather and I looked at each other before looking back to the others. They.. They weren't bad and they were somehow all keeping up with the others.

This is apparently what they do in their free time. Though, Herobrine, Dark, Sally, Jane, Silver, and Slendy weren't. Slendy was off in his room and the others were either sitting and talking, watching, or messing with the DJ table. Heather and I continued to watch until the song was over and Jeff, EJ, and Ben walked over.

"So... how long has it taken to perfect that dance routine?" I questioned, only getting a shrug in return. Heather and EJ went over to the bar while the rest of us talked.

"Who else is thinking that EJ and Heather like each other?" Dark questioned, pointing behind him to the two.

"Hey, it's only been a few months and they are the only two cannibals," I said, "It's only fair that they spend some time together. Though, now that I think about it, they have some things in common other than cannibalism..."

"They're quiet, like books, hate people..." Ben said, "Yeah, they have a few things in common."

"Also, have you noticed that every cannibal we meet, has sharp nails, sharp teeth, a covered face, dark clothing, and gloves?" Jeff asked. He made a good point, considering that they were the only two cannibals we know.

After a little bit of talking, a lot more partying, and some drinking involved, everyone was up and moving and dancing to the songs. Well, except for me, Herobrine and Heather. There isn't enough booze in the world to get us drunk enough to dance. Wait, can Herobrine even get drunk? I mean, he is technically a God of the Minecraft world, and I don't know if many Gods that can get drunk easily. Come to think of it, I don't know any other Gods other than him. Wow.

Anyways everyone else was dancing and I was at the DJ table, playing a set list of songs I had come up with. It was a good set list, having both new and old songs that were awesome. Ranging from Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody to Avenge Sevenfold's Hail to the King. And as it seems, everyone loves it. That's when Heather walked over and asked to play a Bloodspot song. Bloodspot is a death metal band, and literally no one here knows that Heather likes them. They think she's just into bands like The Cars and Twenty One Pilots. They're going to freak when they hear Volcanoes.

Once the song started to play, everyone looked over to me and I just laughed. Everyone gave me a questioning look as I just pointed over to Heather. They looked over at her confused.

"What? Can't a girl like death metal?" Heather asked. A few of them looked at Heather with a 'you like that??" kinda look, making Heather just shrug them off and get another drink. This causes some others to drunkenly stumble over to her and get more, though Slendy came down at the last minute and made everyone leave, making me, Herobrine and Heather help everyone to their rooms as he cleaned up. We all sighed as we helped them to their rooms before going to our own and calling it a night.

~The Next Day~

When I entered the kitchen, nearly everyone was in there, drinking coffee and taking some aspirin. Oh God, they all have hangovers. They're all idiots..

"Y'all are idiots," Heather said, walking in. They all consecutively groaned at her words, some putting their heads in their hands or on the table and others leaving. She snickered slightly as she made herself some waffles. God, she really does love waffles as much as Toby.

"Ugh," Jeff groaned, "why do we have to have a Toby-EJ hybrid?"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Toby, EJ, and Heather asked at the same time. Everyone groaned as Jeff had made the three yell.

"It means that Heather is a mix of both of you idiots. She basically EJ but has a love of waffles," Jeff said. That actually isn't a half bad explanation of her. EJ and Toby both love sharp objects and so does Heather, she's a cannibal like EJ, and she loves waffles just as much as Toby. Damn, what the fuck man.

"Okay, why is Jeff making sense for once?" LJ questioned, "This never happens!" a few others chuckled while others looked shocked that Jeff was right.

"Really LJ?!" Jeff yelled as he stood up, making his chair squeak against the wooden floor. He slammed his hands down on the table as he leaned over the table to get all up in LJ's face.

"Yeah," LJ said, getting up, making him tower over Jeff. His height, however, didn't intimidate Jeff. "Gotta problem with me, Jeffy?" LJ asked sarcastically, stressing his name. Dear God, what has Heather done? She's gotten them to use her nicknames for Jeff. Though, it's quite funny.

Jeff growled in response before taking out his knife and launching over the table to attack LJ. Everyone watched as the two started to all-out fight each other, which was both fine and normal. It was also pretty funny considering at one point, LJ held Jeff back by having his hand on Jeff's forehead and Jeff just started to swing randomly towards LJ. Missing each and every time.

That's when Masky and Hoody finally broke up the fight, dragging Jeff away from LJ and letting him go once he calmed down. After about another ten minutes everyone finally dispersed to do their own thing. I, myself, going to the gaming room and started to play some of the arcade games, until the one I was playing started to glitch. It was either Ben or Dark. As they very much liked to do this to me.

"GOD DAMN YOU IDIOT!" I yelled, walking away as Dark made himself appear from out of the arcade machine.

"Aww, don't give me that look! I know you love what you see!" Dark said, making a pose. Damn, he was right. I did like the fact he had silvery-white colored hair and red eyes.

"Damn it, Dark," I said, crossing my arms. He laughed, knowing I did in fact like him. He continued to make different poses until I shook my head and started to leave.

"Aww, c'mon!" he said, running to get in front of me, "don't leave! We can play some games together!" He was just trying to get me into bed with him. Though, it wouldn't work in a million years.

"Video games only," I replied, to which he just nodded vigorously too. I swear to god, if he tries anything, I'm gonna kill him.